Beach Resort 413 is located just steps away from the sugar white sands of Miramar Beach! Within close proximity to beach access and a large, extravagant pool area – complete with hot tub, water fountain, and a shallow end for the kids to enjoy. Some of the amenities in this complex include seasonally heated pool, washer/dryer, and balcony on the 4th floor with partial Gulf Views. With a king bed in the master bedroom, twin bunk bed in the bunk room, and a sleeper sofa in the living room, this lovely condo sleeps 6 comfortably. Find your perfect vacation destination at Beach Resort 413!
*This property does not allow parties of adults under the age of 25 - No Exceptions.*
Located directly across from the beach on Scenic Gulf Drive, Beach Resort is a low-rise condo complex with only 64 units. The resort features an expansive, zero entry pool area with a fountain and hot tub (pool is seasonally heated) as well as a community grilling area. Beach Resort also provides gated beach access! Hungry? Within walking distance are local beachside favorites: Captain Dave’s, Pompano Joe’s and Kenny D’s. Have the vacation you’ve been looking for at Beach Resort!
All the excitement of Destin is just minutes away: choice of water-sports, golf, amusement parks, and outlet shopping. One glimpse of Destin beaches and you're hooked. It must be the wide, white beaches and the famous emerald waters. Not to mention the fabulous fishing, the world's most beautiful beaches, addictive seafood and the full array of activities for kids of all ages and more fun to be found in Destin.
Here you will find wind surfing, snorkeling, water-skiing and parasailing offered all along the Gulf. Nearby attractions include a Big Kahuna's Waterpark, The Track Family Fun Center and an array of watersports available at Destin Harbor. Of course, you'll want to savor the unique and delicious flavors of the freshest seafood available at any of Destin's more then 100 eateries! Restaurants here range from casual oyster bars to elegant bistros serving culinary delights guaranteed to please your palate.
So, come enjoy the freshest seafood, go fishing for all types of salt and freshwater fish, explore fun shops and boutiques or simply relax on breathtaking beaches.
If you are near Miramar Beach, the snorkelers in your group will love the new artificial reef called Dolphin Reef, deployed in 2017. Located just 685 feet straight out from the Miramar Regional Public Beach access (by Pompano Joe's), it is becoming a haven for sea life. Each of the 4 snorkeling reefs comprises 40 acres of permitted sea bottom. The Dolphin Reef is at a depth of 12-20 feet. We strongly recommend that snorkelers use a kayak, paddleboard, or other flotation device when visiting the snorkel reefs. Sea conditions can and do change quickly and often. Enjoy!
- 100 Steps to Miramar Beach
- Zero Entry Pool with Fountain, Hot Tub, Grills
- Beautiful Landscaping & Walk/Bike Paths
- Walk to Pompano Joe's, Kenny D’s Beach Bar & Grill, or to Captain Dave’s on the Gulf
- Near Silver Sands Outlets & Village of Baytowne Wharf, & Only 2.5 miles from Destin Commons
- Snorkel the Dolphin Reef - more info under Area Attractions
- Professionally Managed; 24/7 Service
King Master Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 King Bed
Living Room with Sleeper Sofa Sleeps: 2
With 1 Sleeper Sofa Bed
Twin Bunk Nook Sleeps: 2
With 1 Twin Over Twin Bunk Bed - Hallway Bed
2 Full Bathrooms
Air ConditioningCentral Air ConditioningCentral HeatingHangersHot WaterLaptop Friendly Work SpaceNice FurnishingsServing Bar off KitchenShampooSmoke DetectorWasherDryerBathtubHair DryerLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedClothes WasherClothes DryerDining RoomFull KitchenLiving Room Kitchen Equipment
Coffee MakerDishwasherRefrigeratorMicrowaveOvenStoveToasterGourmet KitchenCookware and Cooking Utensils Other Amenities
Fire Extinguisher Communications
Internet ConnectionWiFi Entertainment
Cable or SatelliteTvMultiple Tvs Included Items and Services
EssentialsElevator Outside Amenities
GrillPatio FurnitureDeck or BalconyPrivate Entrance Pool and Spa
Community PoolOutdoor PoolPoolHeated PoolHot TubJacuzzi or Hot Tub Restrictions
No Pets AllowedNo Smoking Suitability
Child FriendlyFamily Friendly View and Location
Gulf ViewWalk to BeachOcean View Activities
Night LifeBeachcombingBoatingChurchesCinema or TheaterCyclingDeep Sea FishingHealth and Beauty SpaJet SkiingKayakingRestaurantsScuba Diving or SnorkelingShellingShoppingWater Sports
Beautiful spot - Everything made easy from check in to chuck out!
averting is very good but the couch need to had new mattress - everything is perfect my family enjoyed
location the pool and the beach al is closer to restaurants store
Nice Place - The condo was great for what we needed. The sofa bed was quite worn out but luckily we had packed an air mattress so it wasn’t an issue. It would be nice to have more than one key to the pool because it’s very inconvenient to have to constantly let people in and out of the pool area. It was a nice vacation.
Excellent - This was the first experience we’ve had renting a condo. Typically we stay in hotels. The unit was super clean and we had no issues while we were there. The property as a whole is clearly maintained well and the location is great. Beach access was an easy walk and the pool was clean and had a lot of space for guests.
- Great location! Can see the beach from the balcony! Less than 5 minutes walking to the beach.
- We loved our stay here! We have two little girls and they loved the pool and the walk to the beach worked well. The condo itself was the right size for our family of four and it was great to have the bunk bed room with attached bathroom. The kitchen provided enough stuff for us to cook with and we used the washing machine daily. Do pack your own pool/beach towels and any toys as those are not provided. It was easy to rent beach chairs and an umbrella, too (just go to the beach and they’ll help you). We really loved our stay and will be happy to rent again!
Great long weekend stay - This property was very clean, great view of the ocean from the balcony and the pool water felt fantastic for it being May! The only thing is I thought the beach access would be closer - it’s about a 5 minute walk to the actual entrance gate.
- Fantastic place right across from the beach, you can hear the waves from the huge balcony. The beach entrance is a little far if you’re carrying a lot of stuff, but it’s still manageable. I’ll definitely stay here again!
- Bring your own toilet paper… everything else was amazing!
- Easy check in, great parking in a garage, much more spacious than appears in the photos. Kitchen had everything I needed. Laundry in unit. Great facility, pool area and a short walk to the beach. Comfortable bed and cozy accommodations. Really enjoyed my stay here more than expected.
Exceptional - Beautiful. Quiet and clean.
The shower in the master drained slowly enough that I stood water to my ankles during the shower. Needs a cleaning.
- It was great arriving to a clean and very accommodating room. The view was amazing, the condo easily accommodated the five of us comfortable. The beach was about a five minute walk, which was great. Will definitely be staying again. 10/10
Paradise welcomed us - The size of the condo was perfect and roomy. The beach was super close which is a huge plus with kids. The chairs at the beach were a huge plus!
Exceptional - There are no comments available for this review