The beach is your backyard at Beachside West #13! This beautiful 4BR/3.5BA townhouse is fully remodeled with custom tile floors, quartz counter tops, stainless-steel appliances, light colored paint throughout, and all NEW furnishings paired with coastal décor. Enjoy spectacular views from all 3 floors including a private balcony, relaxing patio, and path to the beach right out your back door! The downstairs master suite has a queen bed, twin bunk bed, en suite bath, wet bar, and beachfront patio access! Please note, this bedroom is only accessible through the garage. The second level boasts the main living area with the kitchen and half bath. The 2nd floor balcony looks directly out over the emerald waters and has stairs leading to the beach. The third floor features another master bedroom with a king bed, a guest room with king bed, and a twin over full bunk room. Beachside West #13 is designed with your convenience and luxury in mind. Come see why this is the perfect spot for an unforgettable Panama City Beach vacation!
*This property is not available to adults under age 25. No Exceptions.*
Beachside West is a side by side, 15-unit townhome community on the quiet west end of Panama City Beach. With beach access directly out your back door and Gulf Front views at every turn, this is the perfect spot for a fun filled vacation. Each townhome was built with relaxation in mind, with a balcony, patio, and a private path to the beach. Beachside West is also close to several Panama City Beach favorites, like Pier Park, Frank Brown Park, and Thomas Donut and Snack Shop.
If you're looking for great shopping and fabulous eateries, nearby Pier Park will fill the bill! With more than 125 retail, dining and entertainment choices, Pier Park is a one-of-a-kind beachfront family-friendly attraction featuring island-inspired architecture and popular stores. Dillard’s, JCPenney, Ron Jon Surf Shop, Target, Forever 21 are a but a few. Dine at numerous eateries like Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Rum Runners Tropical Grill, Dick’s Last Resort, and Five Guys Burgers or catch a show at the Grand IMAX Theater.
Frank Brown Recreational Park is the largest park in Panama City Beach and offers a variety of activities including sports fields, an aquatic center, trails, a youth fishing pond, dog play area, and Festival Site. The Aquatic Center includes an outdoor Olympic size pool and a Kids Splash Pool. The nearby Aaron Bessant Park hosts a Summer Concert Series!
- Newly Remodeled! New furnishings, flooring, & décor
- Gulf Front Patio & Balcony!
- NEW Boardwalk to the Beach
- Quiet West End of PCB
- Walk to Thomas Donut Shop; Under 3 miles to Pier Park
- Close to Frank Brown Recreational Park and Aaron Bessant Park
- Professionally Managed; 24/7 Service
Queen Bedroom + Twin Bunks Sleeps: 4
With 1 Queen BedWith 1 Twin Over Twin Bunk Bed Bed
Living Room w/ Sleeper Sofa Sleeps: 2
With 1 Sleeper Sofa Bed
King Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 King Bed
King Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 King Bed
Twin over Full Bunk Room Sleeps: 3
With 1 Twin Over Double Bunk Bed Bed
3 Full Bathrooms
Air ConditioningCentral Air ConditioningCentral HeatingHangersHot WaterLaptop Friendly Work SpaceNice FurnishingsServing Bar off KitchenShampooSmoke DetectorWasherDryerBathtubIron and Ironing BoardLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedClothes WasherClothes DryerCombination Tub and ShowerFull KitchenLiving RoomShower Kitchen Equipment
Coffee MakerDishwasherRefrigeratorMicrowaveOvenStoveToasterGourmet KitchenCookware and Cooking Utensils Other Amenities
Fire Extinguisher Communications
Internet ConnectionWiFiFree Wifi Entertainment
Cable or SatelliteTvMultiple Tvs Included Items and Services
Essentials Outside Amenities
Patio FurnitureDeck or BalconyPatioPrivate EntrancePrivate Parking Restrictions
No Pets AllowedNo Smoking Suitability
Child FriendlyFamily Friendly View and Location
Gulf ViewWalk to BeachOcean ViewBeach ViewGulf Front Activities
Night LifeBeachcombingBoatingChurchesCinema or TheaterCyclingDeep Sea FishingHealth and Beauty SpaJet SkiingKayakingRestaurantsScuba Diving or SnorkelingShellingShoppingWater Sports
Clean place with amazing views - Stayed here with my family. We all had an amazing time. The place was clean and the views were fantastic. Easy access to the beach. No issues with check in or check out. Everything we needed was provided. The property managers answered all our inquiries promptly. We will definitely stay here again.
Really a great time! - Amazing location, well taken care of!
Our only complaint was parking, it’s hard for a group of 12 to utilize just one parking spot and having to find parking for our other two vehicles.
- Pleasantly surprised after reading reviews, we were very nervous about this rental. My kids and friends rented this unit, then found out that they had to be 25 or older. After a phone call we decided that I would go with them. This place was perfect for what we wanted it for. We will stay here again.
Great location - The property is right on the beach with beautiful views. There was plenty of space for our family of 10. Thomas Donut and Snack shop is an easy walk down the street. The beds were comfy and the AC kept the house nice and cool. I did read the previous review and yes.. the knobs on the stove do get very hot! So careful when using the stove.
Family Vacation - This property was very nice. There were some improvements in process on this property so there were a few things here and there that needed updated. Otherwise, all was good. The neighborhood was very quiet and peaceful. The beaches weren’t too crowded around our townhouse. We enjoyed our stay.
Very nice and comfortable! - I loved all the decor. Everything seemed fresh and new except the showers . I think , if they could be remodeled it would be a great improvement. Also, the kitchen was not very well equipped. I have made a reservation for my family to stay here in July. I will be using the kitchen more and would, definitely , need more cooking items.
- Exceptional property and location on the beach. We had a great amount of space inside and out. Loved the main level open floor plan. Had the teens downstairs for their own space and both couples enjoyed the king beds. Younger child had his own bunk room upstairs. Second Master is a little tight, but lets be honest you're not at the beach to stay in the room and you get to sleep on KING bed. Win, win!! We will definitely be back to this location.
- We booked this house for our family reunion at the last minutes and though it’s a little small for our family but when we arrived the townhouse is prefect for us!i love the way they decorated and a little touch like a folded towel just like in a hotel.i messaged them for something we need and they reply within 5 mins!very impressive and quick response.totally worth the money that we paid for!Highly recommended
Exceptional - There are no comments available for this review