Escape to Boardwalk Beach Resort and enjoy the million-dollar views from your private balcony, living room, kitchen, and master bedroom! Boardwalk 1209 features an open kitchen with granite countertops, tile flooring throughout, and a comfortably living area with a large flat screen TV. The spacious master bedroom is Gulf Front with stunning wall to wall views and has a king bed and Ensuite bathroom with a garden tub and separate walk-in shower. There’s also a guest room with a queen bed, and a sleeper sofa in the living room, sleeping up to 6 guests. Whether you’re soaking up the spectacular views, catching sun on the beach, or taking a dip in the beachside pool, Boardwalk 1209 is the perfect place for your next Panama City Beach vacation!
*LOW Monthly Winter Rates -Not Available to Guests under age 25* Snowbird Season runs November through February on a monthly basis. The monthly rate for Nov- Jan is $2000 per month + taxes/fees. February only is available at a premium, but Jan and Feb can be reserved together for the standard rate. Monthly Rentals can be booked online and are subject to an additional $150 cleaning fee. Rates are Valid for the current Snowbird season only. Next year’s rates are subject to change.
Boardwalk Beach Resort Condominium is located directly on the sugar white sands of Panama City Beach. This beachfront complex is a wonderful vacation destination thanks to its huge private beach and family-friendly amenities. The area around Boardwalk offers world–class dining, shopping, nightlife and outdoor activities and is close to the award-winning St. Andrews State Park. Enjoy lots of amenities, including the 2500sf zero-entry lagoon pool (seasonally heated), two hot tubs, kid’s splash pool, a Gulf Front tiki bar and grill, corner market, sauna, steam room, and 24hr security gated access! Come find your new vacation tradition at Boardwalk Beach Resort!
**This property doesn't allow groups of adults age 25 or under, no exceptions. **
Boardwalk is located just minutes from gourmet seafood dining, signature golf courses, amazing deep-sea fishing, world famous night clubs, fabulous water and amusement parks, miniature golf, gift shops and the world-class entertainment and events Panama City Beach is famous for. Nearby, at the corner of Thomas Dr and North Lagoon Dr is Captain Anderson's Marina and Restaurant. You will find delicious fresh seafood, charter fishing boats, shell and dolphin excursions. Major grocery stores and retailers are also within a 5–10-minute drive.
At the end of Thomas Drive is gorgeous St. Andrews State Park. Grand Lagoon touches the park to the north and to the south is the beautiful Gulf. Swimming and fishing are great at the park without the large crowds!
If you're looking for great shopping and fabulous eateries, nearby Pier Park will fill the bill! With more than 125 retail, dining and entertainment choices, Pier Park is a one-of-a-kind beachfront family-friendly attraction featuring island-inspired architecture and popular stores. Dillard’s, JCPenney, Ron Jon Surf Shop, Target, Forever 21 are a but a few. Dine at numerous eateries like Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Rum Runners Tropical Grill, Dick’s Last Resort, and Five Guys Burgers or catch a show at the Grand IMAX Theater.
- Beachfront w/ Wall to Wall Views!
- 2500sf Gulf Front Lagoon Pool (Seasonally Heated), Two Hot Tubs
- Kids Splash Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, Tiki Bar & Grill
- On-site Market, 24hr Security Gated Access
- Stroll down the beach to Pineapple Willy's!
- Professionally Managed; 24/7 Service
King Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 King Bed
Queen Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 Queen Bed
Living Room w/ Sleeper Sofa Sleeps: 2
With 1 Sleeper Sofa Bed
Air ConditioningCentral Air ConditioningCentral HeatingHangersHot WaterLaptop Friendly Work SpaceNice FurnishingsServing Bar off KitchenShampooSmoke DetectorWasherDryerBathtubIron and Ironing BoardLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedClothes WasherClothes DryerCombination Tub and ShowerDining RoomFull KitchenLiving RoomShowerCeiling Fans Kitchen Equipment
Coffee MakerDishwasherRefrigeratorMicrowaveOvenStoveToasterCookware and Cooking Utensils Other Amenities
Fire Extinguisher Communications
Internet ConnectionWiFiFree Wifi Entertainment
Cable or SatelliteTvMultiple TvsDVD Player Included Items and Services
EssentialsElevator Outside Amenities
Patio FurnitureDeck or BalconyPrivate EntrancePrivate ParkingBalcony Pool and Spa
Community PoolOutdoor PoolSaunaPoolHeated PoolHot Tub Restrictions
No Pets AllowedNo Smoking Suitability
Child FriendlyFamily Friendly View and Location
Gulf ViewOcean ViewBeach ViewGulf Front Activities
Night LifeBeachcombingBoatingChurchesCinema or TheaterCyclingDeep Sea FishingHealth and Beauty SpaJet SkiingKayakingRestaurantsScuba Diving or SnorkelingShellingShoppingWater Sports
I really enjoyed the property and will be back - cleanliness
the market with the ice cream
- Great condo, multiple elevators which was nice. Security did a good job, beach was very wide and the location was great! Would definitely like to stay again!
Family Vacation - This property is in a great location.
- Wow! The view from this place is was outstanding and the location is perfect! Our family of 4 felt comfortable in this place and loved the location and security. It's a bit away from the main strip, but this made it less crowded where we were. The condo is located in a very nice resort and it's so convenient to have the ice cream shop on site and a restaurant with delicious food, cocktails, and live music. We pretty much ate there every day and the beach was never too crowded. The condo in itself definitely needs some updates and some of the furniture should be replaced, but I can see how the price would go much higher if it was fully upgraded. It was still comfortable for our family and we would love to stay there again!
My family and I really enjoyed the stay and look forward to staying again - This property is located within minutes of everything
The property came with eve except an iron
Exceptional - Absolutely loved everything. Great location.
That we had to go home
Gorgeous views of the Gulf - Spectacular views of the beach from balcony and the master bedroom window. Very clean spcacious unit. I would definately stay here again.
- It was a great place to stay an will stay again
BEACH HEAVEN - We loved the condo. It had every amenity you could possibly need. The kitchen was ready to go with everything you would need to cook all your favorites. The beach views from our balcony and master suite were the greatest! Beach access was easy to get to. Overall we loved our stay and had an exceptional getaway!😃
Nice and clean. - Our condo was very clean and the view was awesome. Didn’t cook but the kitchen did have cooking utensils. Extra towels were provided. The window wall in the bedroom was gorgeous. Everything was nice other than the couch and chair. Definitely need an upgrade but other than that I have no complaints and would stay again.
Good times at the beach - Located near a lot cool things to do. Easy parking and the tiki bar was fun.
Very nice - Overall very good experience.
Everything was amazing! The view from the balcony is everything! - There are no comments available for this review
Awesome - There are no comments available for this review
Exceptional - The area is nice.
The view from condo is amazing and food is great.
- Great spot! Being on the 12th floor feels SOOO high up. Bedroom has beautiful view of the ocean. Pools are great, though was more heavily family & kids than young adults. We went during COVID, so majority of the bar were closed. Go to Ms Newby’s Liquors. It’s a liquor store that has a drive through & multiple bars
Exceptional - Everything was amazing. The view was perfect.. The location was perfect.
- I honestly chose these place because of the view and it went above and beyond my expectations, every single person that works in that building for example Laura and Aaron have a excellent hospitality, that team that world there made my stay incredible and helped me and my family a lot they made us feel like home and there is no doubt that we are coming back. A applause for the people that work at the boardwalk. I want to say that the customer service from real joy was amazing. The results where fast and amazing and everyone I spoke with on the phone. Thank you for everything the vacations where awesome and we will see you guys again.