Family vacation home in NatureWalk 30A~Heated Pool~4 Bikes~
Top Reasons to Book this Beautiful NatureWalk Home:
* Less Than a Mile to Seagrove Beach Access via Lily Lane Beach Trail
* 4 Bikes Included
* Large Porch for Relaxing and Dining and Propane Fire Pit
* Quiet Neighborhood, with bike and walking trails, and surrounded by Point Washington State Forest
* Access to "The Gathering Place" with Pools, Hammocks, Grills, Fire Pit, and Pickleball Court (4 paddles and balls available for guest use!)
* Walking or Biking Distance to Fabulous Shopping and Dining Options
* Next to Watercolor and Seaside
* Professionally Managed; 24/7 Service
Enjoy your next vacation at Bonnie Blue Bungalow in Naturewalk 30A Resort Community! This quiet neighborhood is surrounded by numerous bike and walking trails and is convenient to everything 30A has to offer. Bonnie Blue Bungalow is a 3 bedroom 2.5-bath home on 1 level with everything you need for a relaxing vacation. The master bedroom has a king bed, a queen bed in guest bedroom 1, and a twin over full bunk with a twin trundle in guest bedroom 2 making this home sleep 8 comfortably. Whip up dinner in your gourmet kitchen and afterward take a bike ride with the 4 included bikes. This home is equipped with some great entertainment options for the whole family, including 4 smart TVs from 50-75",
Playstation 4 , Wii, cornhole, books for all ages, board games for all ages, jigsaw puzzles, and beach toys! Enjoy your morning coffee on your private porch overlooking a nature preserve, and relax by the fire pit in the evenings. Come make Bonnie Blue Bungalow a family vacation tradition for years to come!
NATURE WALK AMENITIES include a large ZERO-ENTRY POOL, an additional HEATED LAP POOL, a HOT TUB, lounge chairs, tables and chairs, a SHADED SPLASH POOL FOR TODDLERS, hammocks, OUTDOOR KITCHEN WITH GAS GRILLS, and GAS FIRE PIT for family enjoyment. Additional amenities include 2 PLAYGROUNDS, PICKLEBALL COURTS, and a BASKETBALL COURT.
BEACH ACCESS IS LESS THAN A MILE FROM NATUREWALK BY BIKE VIA THE "LILLY LANE BEACH TRAIL" through the beautiful Point Washington State Forest. NOTE: Golf carts are not allowed on Lilly Lane or any other State Forest trails.
NatureWalk is ideally LOCATED ON HWY 395 OFF OF 30A, ADJACENT TO WATERCOLOR and SEASIDE. NatureWalk is surrounded by Point Washington State Forest. Explore NatureWalk and the surrounding Watercolor and Seaside by bike or on foot. Rent a KAYAK or PADDLEBOARD and explore WESTERN LAKE or the GULF AT GRAYTON BEACH STATE PARK nearby.
PUBLIX IN “WATERCOLOR CROSSINGS” is conveniently located NEXT TO NATUREWALK. There you will also find Pizza by the Sea, Boca Boutique, Marble Slab Creamery, Great American Cookie, UPS Store, Emerald Coast Wine and Spirits, Perfect Pig Restaurant, Pedego Electric Bikes, and Yellowfin Sports, to meet all of your needs. The SHOPS AND RESTAURANTS of Seaside, Watercolor, and Seagrove Beach are a short bike or golf cart ride away. Don’t miss the funky SHOPS AND RESTAURANTS in Old Grayton Beach also on 30A.
Area ATTRACTIONS: 30A is a fantastic destination, the BEACHES are some of the world’s finest with sugar WHITE SAND and EMERALD-GREEN WATERS. You will find plenty of beach accesses and more, along the 19-mile stretch of 30A. It BOASTS UNIQUE SHOPPING, FANTASTIC CUISINE, AND INCREDIBLE ARCHITECTURE THAT MAKES 30A FAMOUS. There are activities for everyone; KAYAKING, PADDLEBOARDING, BIKING, FISHING, GOLFING, HIKING, SWIMMING, TENNIS -- YOU'LL FIND IT ALL RIGHT HERE.
ATTENTION: Please note our AGE REQUIREMENT POLICY; one (1) parent or guardian over the age of 25 must be present and staying in the home for every three (3) guests between the ages of 15 and 25.
* ONLY REGISTERED GUESTS are permitted to stay in the home – no outside guests allowed. *
* This home has NO PETS and NO PARTIES. In addition, NO FIREARMS or FIREWORKS are permitted on the premises and NatureWalk. *
* Guests will be charged $100 FOR LOST OR MISSING POOL PASS. Please leave the pool pass in the home upon departure. *
* GUESTS MAY NOT PARK VEHICLES IN THE GARAGE. *
* Due to HOA RESTRICTIONS, boats, RVs, camper vans, and trailers are not allowed in this neighborhood. *
* NO SMOKING (CIGARETTES, CIGARS, OR VAPING) ON PROPERTY. Smoking in the home, garage, and/or porches will result in a $500 fine and eviction without a refund. *
* NatureWalk 30A is located within Point Washington State Forest. BEARS AND RACCOONS VISIT THE NEIGHBORHOOD REGULARLY; BEAR STRAPS ON TRASH CANS MUST BE SECURED AT ALL TIMES. *
1 King Bed
Guest Bedroom 1
1 Queen Bed
Guest Bedroom 2
1 Twin over Full Bed
1 Trundle Bed
Walk in Shower