Caribbean Dunes 120
Welcome to Caribbean Dunes 120! This updated first floor condo is clean, comfortable, and only 500 yards to the sugar white sands of the Crystal Beach. This unit is ideal for couples or families, with a queen bed in the master, hallway bunk beds and a pull-out sofa, sleeping up to 6 guests comfortably. You can relax in this quiet, family-oriented private resort with everything you need for the ultimate Florida vacation, at Caribbean Dunes 120.
This first floor, 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo with dining area, full kitchen and spacious living room, can comfortably accommodate six. Featuring a community heated pool, jacuzzi and BBQ grilling area, this is an ideal vacation for couples and families alike!
*This property is NOT AVAILABLE for rent to those under the age of 25. No Exceptions. *
*LOW Monthly Winter Rates -Not Available to Guests under age 25* Snowbird Season runs November through February on a monthly basis. The monthly rate for Nov- Jan is $1600 per month + taxes/fees. February only is available at a premium, but Jan and Feb can be reserved together for the standard rate. Monthly Rentals can be booked online and are subject to an additional $150 cleaning fee. Rates are Valid for the current Snowbird season only. Next year’s rates are subject to change.
Caribbean Dunes is a complex located across the street from the sugar white sands of the Crystal Beach in Destin. Vacation rentals in this quiet, family-oriented private resort provide you with everything you need for the ultimate Florida vacation! Featuring a community heated pool, Jacuzzi and BBQ grilling area, this is an ideal vacation for couples and families alike.
All the excitement of Destin is just minutes away: choice of watersports, golf, amusement parks, and outlet shopping, one glimpse of Destin beaches and you're hooked. It must be the wide, sun-bleached beaches and the famous emerald waters. Not to mention the fabulous fishing, the world's most beautiful beaches, addictive seafood and the full array of activities for kids of all ages and more fun to be found in Destin.
Here you will find wind surfing, snorkeling, water-skiing and parasailing offered all along the Gulf shores. Nearby attractions include a fascinating aquarium, Naval history museums, a fishing museum, and a zoo featuring Colossus the giant gorilla and rare white Bengal tigers. Of course, you'll want to savor the unique and delicious flavors of the freshest seafood available at any of Destin's more then 100 eateries! Restaurants here range from casual oyster bars to elegant bistros serving culinary delights guaranteed to please your palate.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also, for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Godiva Chocolates, AMC Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
If you are near Miramar Beach, the snorkelers in your group will love the new artificial reef called Dolphin Reef, deployed in 2017. Located just 685 feet straight out from the Miramar Regional Public Beach access (by Pompano Joe's), it is becoming a haven for sea life. Each of the 4 snorkeling reefs comprises 40 acres of permitted sea bottom. The Dolphin Reef is at a depth of 12-20 feet. We strongly recommend that snorkelers use a kayak, paddleboard, or other flotation device when visiting the snorkel reefs. Sea conditions can and do change quickly and often. Enjoy!
So, come enjoy the freshest seafood, go fishing for all types of salt and freshwater fish, explore fun shops and boutiques or simply relax on breathtaking beaches.
- Ground Floor Convenience
- Walk Across the Street to the Beach
- Heated Community Pool and Hot tub
- Snorkel the Dolphin Reef-more info under Area Attractions below
- Less than a mile from Destin Commons
- Managed by RealJoy Vacations; 24/7 Service
With 1 Queen Bed
With 1 Twin Over Twin Bunk Bed - Hallway Bed
With 1 Sleeper Sofa Bed
Nov 09, 2022
Oct 21, 2022
Oct 20, 2022
Oct 15, 2022
Oct 03, 2022
Sep 11, 2022
Jul 02, 2022
Jun 20, 2022
Jun 16, 2022
Jun 09, 2022
May 24, 2022
May 16, 2022
May 01, 2022
Apr 27, 2022
Apr 23, 2022
Apr 12, 2022
Mar 29, 2022
Nov 14, 2021
Nov 08, 2021
Oct 16, 2021
Sep 16, 2021
Sep 02, 2021
Aug 22, 2021
Aug 14, 2021
- 5 minutes walking to the beach
- Crystal beach is indeed crystal
- swimming pool is clean and just across the street
- bath towels and bed sheets seem new
- mattresses are firm and confortable
- pillows are clean
- kitchen seems to have been recently remodeled
- bathroom also seems to have been remodeled
- convenient washer and dryer
- 2 minutes to Camille’s cafe
- wifi worked perfectly
- kitchen is well stocked with lots of plates and silverware.
CONS (probably owner can’t do much about it…)
- AC can be noisy for a light sleeper who sleeps on the bunk beds in the hallway to the living room
SUGGESTIONS TO OWNER and PROSPECTIVE RENTERS
- The check-in through RealJoy website/portal did not work. You are supposed to enter the reservation number (hard to find it…) and your email. Tried multiple times and ended up calling RealJoy. After waiting 10 minutes on the phone, I got the instructions.
- The padlock on the balcony was not working.
- Both TVs (living and bedroom) were not smart so I could not watch netflix, Hulu, etc. Consider replacing TVs with the smart type or purchasing a firestick.
- Storage area is limited. For those sleeping in the bunk beds, there is no closet. Plenty of space in the bedroom though.
- Could provide some basic cleaning products for renter to clean bathroom, kitchen and to mop the floor. This is not expensive but it would be convenient to have it handy. Some people (like me) are obsessive with cleaning and I could have kept the apartment cleaner if cleaning products had been provided.
- ensure floor is mopped prior to every rental. When we arrived, I had to sweep the floor (pretty dirty) but I did not mop. After walking few steps barefoot, my feet’s soles were black. Bathroom was not clean. Bathtub needs a good clorox cleaning so one can use it
- They have 4 beach chairs but no beach umbrella. During summer, it’s impossible to enjoy beach without umbrellas. Owner can provide one or renter needs to bring it.
- There is no recyling. There is only one dumpster for trash.
SUMMARY: I loved the stay and will most likely book the same unit for years to come! (Just need a better cleaning crew).
I highly recommend it.