You are only 150 yards from the beach, which makes this newly renovated town home the perfect spot to call home during your beach vacation! This spacious town home of almost 1300 sq ft features 2 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, a washer and dryer, and 2 balconies with a Gulf View! There are all new renovations throughout, including furniture and appliances, wood flooring upstairs, granite countertops, tile in the baths, cabinetry, plus wood ceilings throughout! Catch a game on the new 60" LG Smart TV in the living room. There is a king bed in the master bedroom, and a full over full bunk bed in the guest room with a twin trundle, sleeping 7 people comfortably. The town home is conveniently located just a short walk from beautiful Miramar beach and Pompano Joe's, a favorite gulf-side bar and restaurant, and there is a community pool for you to enjoy as well. Check out why Costa Vista Townhouse #7 is a family favorite!
*This property is Not Available for rent to those under the age of 25. No Exceptions.*
*LOW Monthly Winter Rates -Not Available to Guests under age 25* Snowbird Season runs November through February on a monthly basis. The monthly rate for Nov- Jan is $1400 per month + taxes/fees. February only is available at a premium, but Jan and Feb can be reserved together for the standard rate. Monthly Rentals can be booked online and are subject to an additional $150 cleaning fee.
Want a break from the beach? You’re just minutes from Big Kahuna's Water Park, The Track Family Fun Center offering go-karts, mini-golf, and bumper boats, electric car and motorcycle rentals, parasailing, scuba diving, boat and jet ski rentals, fishing charters, dolphin cruises, and the nation's #1 designer outlet mall at Silver Sands of Sandestin, just under 3 miles away!
Grand Boulevard Town Center is a pedestrian-friendly, shopping and dining complex just off Emerald Coast Parkway, convenient to both SanDestin and Miramar Beach. For the high-end shopper, the center offers many great restaurants and stores.
If you are near Miramar Beach, the snorkelers in your group will love the new artificial reef called Dolphin Reef, deployed in 2017. Located just 685 feet straight out from the Miramar Regional Public Beach access (by Pompano Joe's), it is becoming a haven for sea life. Each of the 4 snorkeling reefs comprises 40 acres of permitted sea bottom. The Dolphin Reef is at a depth of 12-20 feet. We strongly recommend that snorkelers use a kayak, paddleboard, or other flotation device when visiting the snorkel reefs. Sea conditions can and do change quickly and often. Enjoy!
- Public Beach Access Directly Across the Street
- Newly Renovated Plus NEW 60" Smart TV
- Private Townhome with Parking Underneath and 2 Balconies
- Walk to Pompano Joes’s
- Minutes to Silver Sands Outlets, Baytowne Wharf, Destin Commons, & Grand Boulevard
- Snorkel the Dolphin Reef-more info under Area Attractions below
- Professionally Managed; 24/7 Service
King Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 King Bed
Bedroom with Full-over-Full Bunkbed +Twin Trundle Sleeps: 5
With 1 Twin Trundle BedWith 1 Full Over Full Bunk Bed Bed
2 Full Bathrooms
Air ConditioningCentral Air ConditioningCentral HeatingHangersServing Bar off KitchenShampooSmoke DetectorIron and Ironing BoardLinens ProvidedTowels Provided Kitchen Equipment
Coffee MakerDishwasherRefrigeratorMicrowaveToaster Other Amenities
Fire Extinguisher Communications
Internet ConnectionWiFi Entertainment
Cable or SatelliteMultiple TvsDVD Player Included Items and Services
Essentials Outside Amenities
Patio FurnitureDeck or BalconyPrivate EntrancePrivate Parking Pool and Spa
Community PoolOutdoor Pool Restrictions
No Pets AllowedNo Smoking Suitability
Child FriendlyFamily Friendly Activities
Night LifeBeachcombingBoatingChurchesCinema or TheaterCyclingDeep Sea FishingHealth and Beauty SpaJet SkiingKayakingRestaurantsScuba Diving or SnorkelingShellingShoppingWater Sports
- One of the most beautiful places I have stayed at. The location is ideal with easy access to the beach. Everything is there for a relaxing week. Highly recommend!!
- Excellent location
Came on vacation with my 3 daughters. We loved location and amenities
- Loved our stay here!! The condo is very roomy and in a great location. We walked to the beach each day and to some local shops for ice cream and coffee. We would definitely stay here again.
- Fantastic location and setup! VERY short walk across the street to the beach and to a few shops and restaurants. Stocked kitchen made it easy to prepare as many meals as we wanted at the location (including fresh fish from our trip!) Having a washer and driver meant we could wash towels and clothes when seaweed and sand became problematic! Don’t let this listing pass you by!
PERFECT STAY - We have came to Destin every year with our 3 small children this condo has been the best so far!!! Perfect space and room for all of us. Clean, so cute! Very close walk to the beach! There are beach toys available in the condo, your own parking. It is quiet and peaceful. We loved it here and will stay again next year!! Highly recommend. 10 out of 10. The one con would be the stairs with littles but there were gates available in the condo. Overall it was amazing!!!
Great location, clean unit! - This unit was exactly as described. Very short walk across the street to Pompano Joes and the beach. You can see the water from the living room balcony. Very nice!
- We enjoyed staying here. Great location!
Second Stay - This is now our second stay at Costa Vista #7. We love it here, we walk to Pompano Joe’s and Frozen Dunes daily. The beach is easy access and the condo is ideal for a family.
- We really enjoyed our stay .. walkable distance to beach .. the place provided a lots of beach toys for kids to enjoy
- A beautiful place to stay ! So close to the beach . Everything new and real joy was a great group to work with !!
- We absolutely love staying at Costa Vista. The location can’t be beat and we love love love the covered parking and inside ground level storage big enough to handle our 2 paddle boards. We loved our unit, which was especially appreciated since the weather kept us inside for a few days. It was nice to vege out and be comfortable while we storm watched. We cooked in almost every night and the kitchen had everything we needed. Everything was spotless and we felt right at home and covid safe. RealJoy was so responsive and instructions were clear and timely. We will be back and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to friends or family.
- This house was perfect for our family of 5. Just a short walk to the beach with the wagon means no sand in the car! The kitchen had everything we needed, with the exception of groceries. Home was clean and beds were comfortable. Great view of the beach from the first or second floors. I would definitely book again.
- Our space exceeded expectations. It was clean, spacious, and right across from the beach 🙂
Exceptional - There are no comments available for this review