Destin’d To Be Here is only a short walk to the expansive lagoon pool at Villages of Crystal Beach! This 4BR/3.5BA home boasts a fully equipped kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, a dining table plus breakfast bar. There is a king bedroom, two queen bedrooms, a bunkroom with 4 built-in twin beds, and a sleeper sofa in the living area, sleeping up to 12 guests comfortably. Enjoy your refreshments on the large balcony, relax comfortably in one of the two living areas, or catch some sun by the community lagoon pool! This luxurious neighborhood is about 900 yds from Crystal Beach and includes a complimentary seasonal trolley service to take you to and from the Gulf. Come see why you are truly Destin’d To Be Here!
**This property doesn't allow groups of adults age 25 or under, no exceptions.**
*The lagoon pool is seasonally heated for the weeks of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Spring Break (1st week of March to 2nd week of April).*
Villages of Crystal Beach is an exclusive, gated community only a few blocks from the beautiful blue waters and white sandy beaches of Destin. You can make the walk on foot or hop on the free seasonal trolley service (Memorial Day through Labor Day) they will even pick you up at the house and drop you off right at the beach! The pool area at Villages of Crystal Beach is a vacation must! The lagoon style zero entry pool is 30,000 square feet of gorgeous, sparkling clear water. There is a spa, tropical landscaping, and plenty of seating areas. It also has surround sound, a flat screen TV, and a grilling area to help you relax and unwind.
Please note that there are parking restrictions within the Villages of Crystal Beach. There are two parking spaces available in the driveway of the home with an overflow lot for one additional vehicle. Trailers, RV's, boats, golf carts, and motorcycles are not allowed within the community gates; alternate parking arrangements will need to be made for these items.
There are wonderful shops and restaurants close by and great attractions such as golf courses, Big Kahuna's Water and Adventure Park, boating, fishing, and water-sports!
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also, for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Godiva Chocolates, AMC Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
If you are near Miramar Beach, the snorkelers in your group will love the new artificial reef called Dolphin Reef, deployed in 2017. Located just 685 feet straight out from the Miramar Regional Public Beach access (by Pompano Joe's), it is becoming a haven for sea life. Each of the 4 snorkeling reefs comprises 40 acres of permitted sea bottom. The Dolphin Reef is at a depth of 12-20 feet. We strongly recommend that snorkelers use a kayak, paddleboard, or other flotation device when visiting the snorkel reefs. Sea conditions can and do change quickly and often. Enjoy!
- Two King Bedrooms - Two Living Areas
- Bunkroom with 4 Built-in Twin Beds!
- Three Bikes Included with Stay
- Free Seasonal Beach Trolley
- Neighborhood is about 900 yds from Crystal Beach
- Gated neighborhood, Huge Lagoon Pool(seasonally heated),Hot tub
- Snorkel the Dolphin Reef-more info under Area Attractions below
- Destin Commons is right across Hwy 98!
- Professionally Managed; 24/7 Service
King Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 King Bed
Queen Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 Queen Bed
Queen Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 Queen Bed
Bunkroom w/4 built-in Twin beds Sleeps: 4
With 4 Twin Beds
Living Room w/ Sleeper Sofa Sleeps: 2
With 1 Sleeper Sofa Bed
2 Guest Bedroom Ensuite Bathrooms
Guest Half Bathroom
Master Bedroom Ensuite Bathroom
Air ConditioningCentral Air ConditioningCentral HeatingHangersHot WaterLaptop Friendly Work SpaceNice FurnishingsServing Bar off KitchenShampooSmoke DetectorWasherDryerBathtubIron and Ironing BoardLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedClothes WasherClothes DryerCombination Tub and ShowerFull KitchenLiving RoomShowerCeiling Fans Kitchen Equipment
Coffee MakerDishwasherRefrigeratorMicrowaveOvenStoveToasterGourmet KitchenCookware and Cooking Utensils Other Amenities
Fire ExtinguisherShuttle Communications
Internet ConnectionWiFiFree Wifi Entertainment
Cable or SatelliteTvMultiple TvsDVD Player Included Items and Services
Essentials Outside Amenities
GrillPatio FurnitureDeck or BalconyPatioPrivate EntrancePrivate ParkingBalcony Pool and Spa
Community PoolOutdoor PoolPoolHeated PoolHot TubJacuzzi or Hot Tub Restrictions
No Pets AllowedNo Smoking Suitability
Child FriendlyFamily Friendly View and Location
Walk to Beach Activities
Night LifeBeachcombingBoatingChurchesCinema or TheaterCyclingDeep Sea FishingHealth and Beauty SpaJet SkiingKayakingRestaurantsScuba Diving or SnorkelingShellingShoppingWater Sports
Beautiful - This property was amazing and beautiful. The pool was such a huge plus and very close to the beach. I would recommend this property!
It was very cute place - Was very happy with everything. Only thing is the cleaners could have done a little bit better in the bathrooms.
Destin’d to be here - We had an amazing time. Location was perfect with a short walk to the beach! Shopping was very convenient and restaurant selections were perfect.
- My Family absolutely loved Destind to Be! The House was exactly like the pictures, Plenty of space, clean and had everything we needed! The gated community was welcoming and the kids loved the lagoon pool! Definitely coming back! Realjoy was easy to communicate with! Already planning our next trip back 🙂
Great home and great grounds - This is an ideal place for a large family to stay. Perfect for kids or adults. Nice lagoon pool. Communication was good and home was spacious, nice and clean!
Nice beachy spot - This place was exactly as the images pictured. It was a beautiful stay and pretty well located. My only recommendation is to possibly get some new sheets in the master as they’re pretty stained and we didn’t feel comfortable using them. Otherwise, the place was absolutely wonderful
Great vacation - Excellent stay
- Great experience! Sent it to friends and family for future rental. We will rent from LoveJoy again.
Close to everything - Nice house. Centralized to evy
- We loved the house and the area. Having two young kids (both under 5), I was super impressed to find things like toys and a baby gate. The baby gate was a life saver, we didn’t bring ours and I had anxiety over our youngest on the stairs. The only thing we didn’t like were the houses around us, but it didn’t affect the rating of the house as you can’t control the neighbors. We just happened to be there at a time where there were a lot of parties. I’ve obviously gotten old because I was frustrated with the noise at times (but luckily our kids slept through it).
Home away from home vaca - The size of house was great for our group. Clean and functional. Dryer was noisy but RealJoy did take a look at it and it was somewhat better. Loved the pool area. Quiet and gated secure neighborhood. Great location to beach, short walk or drive.
- The pictures do not do this place justice. It very beautiful and spacious. Everything was in 10 minutes driving distance and the beach was 10 minute waking. They have security patrolling at night.
- I cannot say enough wonderful things about this home! The location is amazing for families- very easy walk to beach (less than 10 minute walk on residential streets, even with a 4-yr-old,) yet very quiet at night. The pool space is incredible and the small gated neighborhood was perfect for kids to rollerblade & scooter around.
Whole Foods is 2-minute drive, along with plenty of restaurants.
The house was set-up perfect, big bedrooms and an amazing bunk room and tv/game room for kids.
Would stay here again in a heartbeat!
- The house was perfect for our needs. Everything was as advertised. Clean and well kept. There is a bit of a walk to get to the beach, but do-able. We were there off season so no shuttle. Having the pool nearby is definitely a plus. Will be booking here again in the future!
- Lovely property! My friends and I went down for a wedding that a majority of us were in and we were very pleased with the location and accessibility to the beach as well as nearby stores. It is a bit of a walk to the beach, maybe about 10-12 min (I would say not the easiest with little kids). We are all around 30 years old with no children so it was fine for us! The house was very accommodating and spacious. We all really enjoyed it and felt it was plenty big enough. We all travel and stay in Air Bnb’s and such fairly often and we were all impressed. The kitchen is a bit narrow and small-ish compared to the sizing of other rooms but nothing I’d complain about (just mentioning in case a large kitchen is a must for you). RealJoy was very helpful in helping switch our reservation dates when the wedding was moved and had prompt responses to any questions I had. Overall we very much enjoyed our experience and I would love to rent from RealJoy again!
Just like the picture. - My family and I really enjoyed the home environment. The kids had a great time enjoyed the pool and the beach area. Had a great time.