Take a break from the ordinary at Dock Holiday! This fully remodeled 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home is located in the popular 30A community of Seacrest Beach. Situated only 880yds from beach access and mere walking distance to Rosemary Beach, this stunning home offers a bright, open floor plan with elegant, coastal vibes. You will love the gorgeous hardwood flooring throughout, contemporary furnishings, and a gourmet kitchen with butcher block counters, marble waterfall island and stainless-steel appliances. There is a guest queen bedroom on the first floor with a private attached bathroom and patio access. The luxurious master bedroom on the second floor features a king bed, a day bed with trundle, balcony access, and a private bathroom with a large walk-in shower and two separate vanities. The second floor also includes a queen bedroom with an attached private bathroom, balcony access, and a bunk room with twin bunks. Sip your beverage of choice on one of the covered porches, take a dip in the huge community pool, or ride the seasonal tram to the beautiful beaches! You will also find two dedicated parking spots, 4 bikes, and a Pack 'n Play. Make Dock Holiday your next beach vacation tradition!
*This property is NOT AVAILABLE for rent to those under the age of 25. No Exceptions.*
*Parking passes will be provided equally to the number of bedrooms in the home. Not all parking spots are located directly by the home. Additional passes may be purchased for $50 each. Wristbands are required for use of the Seacrest Beach amenities and are limited to the maximum occupancy of the home.*
Seacrest Beach Community is perfectly nestled between Alys Beach and Rosemary Beach on Hwy 30A. This luxury development offers an array of amenities including deeded beach access just across the street, a huge 12,000sqft community lagoon pool, an amphitheater, seasonal tram service to the beach or pool, and 1.35 miles of walking trails! The convenient location is within walking distance to world class dining, spas, wine bars, and many wonderful locally owned shops! Come see why friends and families vacation at Seacrest Beach year after year!
Rosemary Beach is only minutes away, with shops and restaurants, including the Old World style town center with coffee shop, bike and surf rentals, and unique shops. Check out the open-air markets on the weekends.
Enjoy the beautiful sugar-white sand beaches that made 30A world famous. Enjoy walking and biking everywhere around Rosemary, Seacrest, and Alys. Don't miss the newly opened 30Avenue for even more dining and shopping options. 30Avenue is just north of Rosemary across Hwy 98, near both Shades Sports Bar and The Donut Hole.
This laid back, fun family atmosphere awaits you! Come stay and play and see for yourself what makes our community and the 30A area so special!
The snorkelers in your group will love the new artificial reef called Grouper Reef, deployed in 2017. Located just 970 feet out from the Inlet Beach access, it is becoming a haven for sea life. Each of the 4 snorkeling reefs comprises 40 acres of permitted sea bottom. The Grouper Reef is at a depth of 12-21 feet. We strongly recommend that snorkelers use a kayak, paddleboard, or other flotation device when visiting the snorkel reefs. Sea conditions can and do change quickly and often. Enjoy!
- 880yds to Beach Access
- Remodeled Home in Seacrest Beach
- Incredible Kitchen with Butcher Block Counters + Marble Waterfall Island
- Multiple Balconies and Patios
- 4 Bikes Available
- Huge 12,000sqft Community Pool
- FREE Seasonal Tram Service to the Beach and Pool
- Walk to Rosemary Beach & Alys Beach
- Professionally Managed; 24/7 Service
Master Bedroom Sleeps: 4
With 1 King BedWith 1 Day Bed BedWith 1 Twin Trundle Bed
Guest Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 Queen Bed
Guest Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 Queen Bed
Guest Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 Twin Over Twin Bunk Bed Bed
2 Guest Bathrooms
Air ConditioningHot WaterLaptop Friendly Work SpaceShampooSmoke DetectorWasherDryerBathtubPack & Play Travel CribLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedClothes WasherClothes DryerCombination Tub and ShowerDining RoomFull KitchenLiving RoomShower Kitchen Equipment
Coffee MakerDishwasherRefrigeratorMicrowaveOvenStoveToasterGourmet KitchenCookware and Cooking Utensils Other Amenities
Fire ExtinguisherShuttleEvent Friendly Communications
Internet ConnectionWiFiFree Wifi Entertainment
Cable or SatelliteTvSmart Tv Outside Amenities
Patio FurnitureDeck or BalconyPatioPrivate EntranceBalcony Pool and Spa
Community PoolOutdoor PoolPool Restrictions
No Pets AllowedNo Smoking Suitability
Child FriendlyFamily Friendly View and Location
Walk to Beach Activities
Night LifeBeachcombingBoatingChurchesCinema or TheaterCyclingDeep Sea FishingHealth and Beauty SpaJet SkiingKayakingRestaurantsScuba Diving or SnorkelingShellingShoppingWater Sports
- Don’t let some of these older reviews scare you from booking this place. Being an Airbnb host myself, I have high expectations. And this place was perfect for my family (2 kids, 2 adults) and my friends family (3 kids, 2 adults). The decor is beautiful, the house had everything we needed, and my only complaint was the lack of outdoor cushions on the patio furniture. But we would definitely stay here again!! The pool is fabulous and the beach was so close. We loved walking and biking everywhere all week. Thanks for a great stay!
- Great location, comes with bikes, cleanliness was spot on. We had a couple issues with little things but the property was on point with communication and solved the issues quickly.
- Great stay with family.
- Better than advertised!!! Beautiful home away from home. Highly recommend!
Pool and beach access easily by walking or tram or bikes!
If you have a toddler make sure to plan ahead for a bike, wagon, or carrier for easier transporting.
- Dock Holiday is a beautiful home in a fantastic location! I loved the stylish decor, fabulous appliances and great bedroom layout. We did have some trouble checking into Seacrest and getting wrist bands in a timely manner, so make sure you call security right away when you arrive. Also, no wagons or tents allowed on Seacrest beach, which I wasn’t expecting. Know the rules before heading out with your gear. Lastly, the beach space was very crowded/limited in mid-July. We ended up going just down the road to Inlet Beach (public access) and had a couple of wonderful days there with plenty of space.
- Everything runs smoothly in this community!! Security tells you everything you need to know and the tram is an awesome benefit.
Great location on 30A - We really loved staying at this beach house! It was very clean, nicely decorated and a convenient walking distance to many shops, restaurants, and the beach. The shuttle service to the beach is awesome and all the employees are so nice and professional. The rental company was also very easy to reach and super helpful. Though we didn't have any problems! The only downside was the beach access available to the property was slam packed every day. It was difficult just walking through the crowd. It's unfortunate that property owners along the beach are trying to claim the beach as their private property. There are signs posted for quite a distance on either side of the Seacrest beach access and it makes finding space to sit and be by the ocean very difficult during peak season. Beachfront owners have hired security to patrol the beach and ask you to move if you stop for too long or put down a single beach towel in the sand despite no one using the beach in front of their properties. That being said, I called the police department and they said that as long as you're sitting with one toe in the wet sand that you are ok. The police don't make any arrests for sitting approximate to the wet sand along the entire ocean front and beach front property owners aren't allowed to harass beach goers. Hope that helps any other vacationers!
- The home was outstanding! Great location, newly remodeled, clean and ready. A fantastic home for rent. Thank you
- Seacrest is a great community tucked between ALYS and Rosemary beach. This house was super clean. Feels like it was completely renovated in the last 12 months. It worked well for 2 families of 4.