You won't need to look any further than Emerald Beach 2225! This lovely 2 bedroom 2 bath condo with gorgeous gulf views is located at Emerald Beach Resort. This gorgeously decorated unit offers sleeping accommodations for 6 with a large King size bed in the master, 1 Queen size bed in the guest room, twin bunkbeds in the hallway, and a sleeper sofa in the living room. This home features a full-size kitchen, granite countertops, tile floors, multiple TV’s and impressive views of the Gulf of Mexico. The Master bedroom is sure to please with its stunning bay windows which overlook the water and private bath that has a garden tub with separate shower. There is truly something for everyone in this unit! Find out why families come back time and again at Emerald Beach 2225!
*Although this property can accommodate 8, we can allow no more than 6 guests during your stay.*
*This property is not available to adults under the age of 25. No exceptions!*
Built in 2007, it doesn’t get much better than Emerald Beach Resort! This modern, luxurious property boasts incredible views and offers a wonderful variety of amenities. Emerald Beach sits on 1000 feet of gulf-front property and is located centrally for easy access to all areas of the beach. On top of this resort being walking distance to Pier Park, the walkover from the north side of Front Beach Rd. to the beach side features the well-known Sky Bar. You also have 2 swimming pools, 2 hot tubs, a tiki bar, full service Starbucks, fitness center, and a 10,000 sqft convention center.
If you're looking for great shopping and fabulous eateries, Pier Park is less than 5 miles away! With more than 125 retail, dining and entertainment choices, Pier Park is a one-of-a-kind beachfront family-friendly attraction featuring island-inspired architecture and popular stores. Dillard’s, JCPenney, Ron Jon Surf Shop, Target, Forever 21 are but a few. Dine at numerous eateries like Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Rum Runners Tropical Grill, Dick’s Last Resort, and Five Guys Burgers or catch a show at the Grand IMAX Theater.
Shipwreck Island is less than 2 miles away and is great fun for the kids! Try Pirate's Plunge, Treetop Drop or the White-knuckle Rapids.
Frank Brown Recreational Park is the largest park in Panama City Beach and offers a variety of activities including sports fields, an aquatic center, trails, a youth fishing pond, dog play area, and Festival Site. The Aquatic Center includes an outdoor Olympic size pool and a Kids Splash Pool. The nearby Aaron Bessant Park hosts a Summer Concert Series!
- Stunning Gulf Front Views in the master and living room!
- Full Kitchen, Three Flat Screen TVs, Two DVD players
- TWO HUGE Pools, Fitness Center, Onsite Restaurant, & Starbucks!
- Walking distance to Pier Park & under 3 miles to Shipwreck Island!
- Professionally Managed; 24/7 service
King Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 King Bed
Queen Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 Queen Bed
Living Room w/sleeper sofa Sleeps: 2
With 1 Sleeper Sofa Bed
Twin over twin bunkbed Sleeps: 2
With 1 Twin Over Twin Bunk Bed - Hallway Bed
2 Full Bathrooms
Air ConditioningCentral Air ConditioningCentral HeatingHangersHot WaterLaptop Friendly Work SpaceNice FurnishingsServing Bar off KitchenShampooSmoke DetectorBathtubIron and Ironing BoardLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCombination Tub and ShowerFull KitchenLiving RoomShower Kitchen Equipment
Coffee MakerDishwasherRefrigeratorMicrowaveOvenStoveToasterGourmet KitchenCookware and Cooking Utensils Other Amenities
Fire Extinguisher Communications
Internet ConnectionWiFiFree Wifi Entertainment
Cable or SatelliteTvMultiple TvsDVD Player Included Items and Services
EssentialsElevator Outside Amenities
GrillPatio FurnitureDeck or BalconyGaragePrivate EntranceBalcony Pool and Spa
Community PoolOutdoor PoolPoolHot TubJacuzzi or Hot TubIndoor Jacuzzi Restrictions
No Pets AllowedNo Smoking Community Facilities
Fitness Center Suitability
Child FriendlyFamily Friendly View and Location
Gulf ViewWalk to BeachOcean ViewBeach ViewGulf Front Activities
Night LifeBeachcombingBoatingChurchesCinema or TheaterCyclingDeep Sea FishingHealth and Beauty SpaJet SkiingKayakingRestaurantsScuba Diving or SnorkelingShellingShoppingWater Sports
Highly recommend - This unit was perfect! Clean and spacious. Well stocked with cooking supplies. Stores and food right across the street.
Good place to stay - Easy to rent from your company
- Beautiful condo, with tons of amenities. The balcony with an ocean view was perfect for Late nights looking at the moon and early morning sunrises. Within a very short walking distance to a private beach entrance, with water to rinse off the sand before coming back inside. Starbucks and skybar on site! The best family vacation spot! Highly recommend!
- wonderful place to stay !
Review - Beautiful place on the water! best trip.
- Awesome condo! The view is AMAZING! Close to everything you need. Convenient store right across the street. Pier park is also close. Extremely easy since there is no need to check in they email your door code to you and you can go on up. Plenty of room in the condo. Has all appliances you need (we brought a Kuerig since they had a coffee pot). Trash chute is right across the hall for ease when taking it out. It’s right off the elevator & at the end so kind of secluded by yourself which we loved.
Only negative things are the 2 elevators you have to get on if you are going to the parking garage (not a biggie) & we did have some bugs before we even unpacked that we saw. Nothing crazy though. I would definitely stay here again!
- We truly enjoyed our stay. The condo was very nice and just as it was advertised. The view was spectacular and we will definitely consider staying again.
- Amazing view. Loved & enjoyed my stay with my kids. Absolutely wonderful
Loved it!!!!! - Wonderful views pools and such an amazing property!!!!!
Exceptional - Very clean & staff very nice & helpful.
Loved everything about it
Good times.. - Nice Vacation
Great Property - Property was just as advertised ! Would definitely stay again. The only complaint that we had was there was only 2 rolls of toilet paper, one for each bathroom left & 1 roll of paper towels. With 5 girls, for 5 days, this was near impossible to make last the week . Ended up having to go buy more to use for our stay. Other than that, NO Complaints at all ! Thanks for letting us stay !
Awesome - Great ocean view. Easy access to beach. Room and you everything in the room was great. Enjoyed our stay very much.
Had a water shut off issue. It was however fixed after phone call. There was a sensor issue.
Absolutely amazing. - NA, but was super happy to have a Starbucks located in the condo lobby.
The elevators were slow on wait time, but once you got on they were super quick to each floor If there werent a lot of stops.
Exceptional - There are no comments available for this review