Grand Panama 1-1703 is a Beachfront condo located in tower #1 of the spectacular Grand Panama Beach Resort in Panama City Beach! This 2 Bedroom/2 Bath condo features a full kitchen with granite counter tops, and a washer/dryer for your convenience. With a king bed in the master, a queen bed in the guest room, a twin-over-full bunk bed in the hallway, and a sleeper sofa in the living room, this condo sleeps 9 comfortably! This GULF FRONT unit also has gorgeous 17th floor views overlooking the lagoon style pool. Grand Panama Beach Resort is one of the most elegant vacation rentals in Panama City Beach and Grand Panama 1-1703 will exceed all your desires!
*This property does not allow parties of adults under the age of 25. No Exceptions.*
**Upon arrival at Grand Panama, guests must check in at the front desk in Tower 2 to purchase parking passes and wristbands for $30.00 per vehicle. Limit of 2 parking spots per reservation during peak season.**
*LOW Monthly Winter Rates -Not Available to Guests under age 25* Snowbird Season runs November through February on a monthly basis. The monthly rate for Nov- Jan is $2350 per month + taxes/fees. February only is available at a premium, but Jan and Feb can be reserved together for the standard rate. Monthly Rentals can be booked online and are subject to an additional $150 cleaning fee.
Grand Panama Beach Resort is one of the most elegant vacation complexes in Panama City Beach. There are two magnificent towers: Tower 1 is beachfront and Tower 2 is just across from the beach. Both feature fabulous views of the Gulf of Mexico! With over 650 feet of beach, this rental resort features two outdoor pools, two hot tubs, a kiddie pool, poolside Tiki Bar, state-of-the-art fitness center, dining, outdoor grilling area, and with nearby shopping, golf, charter boats, local attractions and more, is sure to fit the needs of you, your family, and your friends!
If you're looking for great shopping and fabulous eateries, nearby Pier Park will fill the bill! With more than 125 retail, dining and entertainment choices, Pier Park is a one-of-a-kind beachfront family-friendly attraction featuring island-inspired architecture and popular stores. Dillard’s, JCPenney, Ron Jon Surf Shop, Target, Forever 21 are a but a few. Dine at numerous eateries like Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Rum Runners Tropical Grill, Dick’s Last Resort, and Five Guys Burgers or catch a show at the Grand IMAX Theater.
Shipwreck Island is less than 1 mile away and is great fun for the kids! Try Pirate's Plunge, Treetop Drop or the White-knuckle Rapids.
If you're looking for more adventure, the following water sports and activities can be arranged: Dolphin encounters, Banana Boat rides, Sailboat Rides/Rentals, Jet Ski Rentals, Boogie Board Rentals, Kayak Rentals, Eco-Tours and Surf Lessons.
Frank Brown Recreational Park is the largest park in Panama City Beach and offers a variety of activities including sports fields, an aquatic center, trails, a youth fishing pond, dog play area, and Festival Site. The Aquatic Center includes an outdoor Olympic size pool and a Kids Splash Pool. The nearby Aaron Bessant Park hosts a Summer Concert Series!
- 17th Floor Gulf FRONT Condo w/ Spectacular Views!
- Largest balcony in building!
- Restaurant on-site, other eateries within walking distance!
- Gulf front pool, kiddie pool, hot tub, & roof top heated pool & hot tub
- Poolside tiki bar, grills & fitness center!
- Under 1 mile to Shipwreck Island; 4 miles to Pier Park
- Professionally Managed; 24/7 Service
King Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 King Bed
Queen Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 Queen Bed
Hallway w/ Twin-over-Full Bunkbed Sleeps: 3
With 1 Twin Over Double Bunk Bed Bed
Living Room w/ Sleeper Sofa Sleeps: 2
With 1 Sleeper Sofa Bed
2 Full Bathrooms
Air ConditioningCentral Air ConditioningCentral HeatingHangersHot WaterLaptop Friendly Work SpaceNice FurnishingsServing Bar off KitchenShampooSmoke DetectorWasherDryerBathtubIron and Ironing BoardHair DryerLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedClothes WasherClothes DryerCombination Tub and ShowerFull KitchenLiving RoomShower Kitchen Equipment
Coffee MakerDishwasherRefrigeratorMicrowaveOvenStoveToasterGourmet KitchenCookware and Cooking Utensils Other Amenities
Fire Extinguisher Communications
Internet ConnectionWiFiFree Wifi Entertainment
Cable or SatelliteTvMultiple TvsDVD Player Included Items and Services
Essentials Outside Amenities
GrillPatio FurnitureDeck or BalconyPatioPrivate EntranceBalconyDeck Pool and Spa
Community PoolOutdoor PoolPoolHeated PoolHot TubJacuzzi or Hot TubJacuzzi Restrictions
No Pets AllowedNo Smoking Community Facilities
Fitness Center Suitability
Child FriendlyFamily Friendly View and Location
Gulf ViewWalk to BeachOcean ViewBeach ViewGulf Front Activities
Night LifeBeachcombingBoatingChurchesCinema or TheaterCyclingDeep Sea FishingHealth and Beauty SpaJet SkiingKayakingRestaurantsScuba Diving or SnorkelingShellingShoppingWater Sports
Last minute getaway - We had tried to find somewhere to stay, and we weren’t having much luck until this property came up. It was gorgeous, and the view was perfect. We also took our 11 month old. While it isn’t quite baby proof, there wasn’t much for him to get into with was nice. Would definitely stay again.
Awesome - There are no comments available for this review
Grand Panama Resort - The property did not disappoint. Very nice and close to everything. The unit we stayed in had beautiful furniture and decorations. Very easy check in and check out process.
Graduation weekend - We had a good experience. Unit is very “thin” but was enough room for our group. Wish they had been a bit more clearer about filling out information forms needed for parking. That proceeds took us over 30 minutes.
Great location - The listing was exactly as listed. We had a great time. It was very convenient to be right on the beach. The room was very clean . The property was great . Every day you saw staff cleaning the main halls and elevators. We would watch staff clean the pool every morning from our balcony. The property manager sent text to make sure everything was ok. The only negative I have is that the parking deck is a right fit and doesn't have a whole lot of spaces for everyone there. You may have to park in the overflow lot which is still on the property and requires the parking decal for it. Other than that it was a great stay and would recommend this unit. We will be staying here again in the future.
Highly recommend!!! - I typically don’t write reviews, however, this condo deserves a 5 star review! First off the owner has done an amazing job at keeping the condo up to date with comfortable, clean furnishings. The pictures are 100% accurate, not photoshopped or from when it was first built. Secondly the management company was amazing. They sent text messages and emails before and during my stay giving me multiple avenues to reach them in the event I needed anything at all. I ended up having one question and they responded to my text within 5 minutes. Amazing balcony and view!!!! Hands down the best rental experience and beach condo I have ever rented for my family of 5!
Grand Panama Condo - Recommend condo; great beach and location.
Grand Panama - It was our first vacation in 6yrs. and the condo was great.Clean and comfortable,we enjoyed our stay here..
Great stay - We’ll be back, great condo!
Room 1703 - We loved the view from our large balcony and everyone slept great on the comfy beds, even the pull out bed was super comfy! Plenty of room for the 8 of us! Would definitely recommend staying here!
Exceptional - There are no comments available for this review
Great place to stay - The location was great, we had a beautiful view of the ocean. Sadly, if rained more than half the time we were there but being able to watch the storm from the 17th floor beach side was unforgettable (in a good way). The kids explored both buildings and both pools. The building staff were very kind. We will definitely be back.
- Our stay with RealJoy at Grand Panama Resort was more than expected. Condo was clean and tidy. Location was amazing. We were able to stay parked in the garage and walk to local restaurants and attractions. Definitely recommend to anyone wanting an amazing ocean balcony view in a great location!
- beautiful view and close to lots of restaurants. a great beach experience
Grand Stay - The view was beautiful.
Everything was amazing!
- Amazing view! The apartment was very clean and the pool area was great for the kids! Checkin was super easy, lots of pots, pans and utensils in the kitchen, plenty of towels in the bathrooms. We had an amazing stay
- Great visit! Clean & Comfortable! The balcony was an awesome spot to relax. I'll be back again!
- WOW!! This condo was amazing!! We actually own a few condos and really appreciate several things about this condo. I first have to really compliment the spacious balcony!! No money was spared in the luxurious balcony furniture(such awesome taste). We have never understood why 99% of beach front condos have "cheap" furniture? You will have a hard time leaving the balcony with the amazing views of the ocean and amazing pool below you!! Even though you are 17 floors up you still hear the crashing of the waves. We actually had 6 adults in our party and had plenty of room!! The condo is very well designed and has been very well furnished and decorated. Even though the condo complex is quite large you still have plenty of room at the beach or the choice of two very large pools! The grounds and beach are very clean. Your beach access is also right next to several water activities(huge plus with kids!!) You will NOT be disappointed with this condo for your vacation!!!