Grandview East 1405 is the perfect choice for your next trip to the Emerald Coast with over 1500 square feet of Beach FRONT living space! This 3BR/2BA, corner unit is located on the 14th floor, boasting spectacular views from the comfort of your living room. Relax and enjoy your favorite beverage on your private balcony, taking in the view of the white sand beach as you watch the waves crash against the shore. With a king bed in the master, a king bed in the second bedroom, a twin bed + trundle in the third bedroom, and a sleeper sofa in the living room, this condo accommodates 8 guests comfortably! Come see why Grandview East 1405 is a Panama City Beach family favorite!
*LOW Monthly Winter Rates -Not Available to Guests under age 25* Snowbird Season runs November through February on a monthly basis. The monthly rate for Nov- Jan is $2150 per month + taxes/fees. February only is available at a premium, but Jan and Feb can be reserved together for the standard rate. Monthly Rentals can be booked online and are subject to an additional $150 cleaning fee. Rates are Valid for the current Snowbird season only. Next year’s rates are subject to change.
Grandview East is a fabulous 17 story boutique complex with just over 60 units in the entire building, which means an uncrowded beach for you! Each unit includes 2 parking passes to complex's nearby lot! Amenities include a Gulf Front pool, fitness center, and easy beach access. You can relax in your comfortable room or spend time on the beach soaking up the natural beauty. Grandview East has also provided a wheelchair ramp to the beach along with a wheelchair accessible mat that leads directly into the sand from the beach boardwalk. Grandview East is currently the only building in Panama City Beach to offer RECENTLY UPGRADED High Speed Internet to the pool and beach, so you can enjoy the beach while working and learning remotely! These vacation rentals are perfect for that Panama City getaway.
*This property is not available to adults under age 25. No Exceptions.*
The Bed Setup:
Master Bedroom: King Bed
Guest Bedroom: King Bed
Guest Bedroom: Twin Bed and Twin Trundle
Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
If you're looking for great shopping and fabulous eateries, Pier Park is only 5 miles away! With more than 125 retail, dining and entertainment choices, Pier Park is a one-of-a-kind beachfront family-friendly attraction featuring island-inspired architecture and popular stores. Dillard’s, JCPenney, Ron Jon Surf Shop, Target, Forever 21 area but a few. Dine at numerous eateries like Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Rum Runners Tropical Grill, Dick’s Last Resort, and Five Guys Burgers or catch a show at the Grand IMAX Theater.
Shipwreck Island is only 1.5 miles away and is great fun for the kids! Try Pirate's Plunge, Treetop Drop or the Whiteknuckle Rapids!
- 14th Floor-Corner Unit w/ Panoramic Gulf Views!
- Spacious 3BR Beachfront condo
- High Speed Internet accessible from the Pool, Grilling Area, & Beach
- Heated Gulf-Front Pool, Fitness Room, & Beach Access!
- Only 1.5 miles to Shipwreck Island Waterpark
- Professionally Managed; 24/7 Service
King Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 King Bed
King Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 King Bed
Twin Bedroom + Twin Trundle Sleeps: 2
With 1 Twin BedWith 1 Twin Trundle Bed
Living Room w/ Sleeper Sofa Sleeps: 2
With 1 Sleeper Sofa Bed
2 Full Bathrooms
Air ConditioningCentral Air ConditioningCentral HeatingHangersHot WaterLaptop Friendly Work SpaceNice FurnishingsServing Bar off KitchenShampooSmoke DetectorWasherDryerBathtubIron and Ironing BoardLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCombination Tub and ShowerFull KitchenLiving RoomShowerCeiling Fans Kitchen Equipment
Coffee MakerDishwasherRefrigeratorMicrowaveOvenStoveToasterGourmet KitchenCookware and Cooking Utensils Other Amenities
Fire Extinguisher Communications
Internet ConnectionWiFiFree Wifi Entertainment
Cable or SatelliteTvMultiple Tvs Included Items and Services
EssentialsElevator Outside Amenities
Patio FurnitureDeck or BalconyPatioPrivate EntranceBalcony Pool and Spa
Community PoolOutdoor PoolPoolHeated Pool Restrictions
No Pets AllowedNo Smoking Community Facilities
Fitness Center Suitability
Child FriendlyFamily Friendly View and Location
Gulf ViewWalk to BeachOcean ViewBeach ViewGulf Front Activities
Night LifeBeachcombingBoatingChurchesCinema or TheaterCyclingDeep Sea FishingHealth and Beauty SpaJet SkiingKayakingRestaurantsScuba Diving or SnorkelingShellingShoppingWater Sports
Quick Beach Trip - The property was perfect for a quick birthday getaway! If I had anything to critique, it would be to upgrade the outside patio furniture. Everything was very clean and it was right on the beach. I do have to say that the beach in Panama City is one of the least clean. We picked up trash on our morning walk.
Amazing vacation - The condo was clean, the location was great, the views were amazing. Would definitely recommend to anyone. We will be back.
- Great place to stay and definitely recommend.
Wonderful condo! - We had 7 people stay this trip and we had plenty of room! Views were amazing! Location for us was terrific. Check in and out was a piece of cake. No issues whatsoever! Would definitely book this condo again!
Great place to stay - Check in was not ready because cleaning was still being done. But they were nice to let us fix ourselves and move our stuff in.
Communication is really slow.
Overall loved the place.
Wish parking was a little closer
- Very nice place to stay. Check-in was super easy with the door codes. Loved that I didn’t have to deal with a front desk to check-in.
- Everything was just as described! Very clean, perfect view, big balcony!
- We had a great time at this location, right on the beach and accessible to all of the local restaurants and activities. Definitely would recommend for a place for multiple guests to stay!
Great place - Views and area was perfect. The beds were worn down and the couches, but besides that the place was very clean and perfect location for vacationing!
- This unit is breathtaking!! The corner unit on the 14th floor made us feel as if there was no one around us. Having a master suite that has a balcony door as well as the living room made listening to the waves easy! The unit has almost everything you need for your stay; the only thing I wished for were pots and pans that had lids to match, and maybe another cookie sheet to accommodate the number of guests we had, but it was definitely an easy fix with Walmart being right around the corner! The place was clean and smelled great when we entered. There were extra pillows which we appreciated very much! The private beach entrance and heated pool were very nice to have. The staff were very friendly and accommodating! We have already planned our next trip and will stay at this unit again, hands down! Thank you to the owners for making this trip memorable for my kids, my mom, and me!
Excellent place. - We had a great time. Clean house and it was huge
Great family vacation - Great
Girls’ Trip - Travelers included 5 high school seniors taking a trip together before heading off to college. The condo location was great! We enjoyed being right on the beach and the views from the condo were awesome! Condo was very clean, appeared as advertised and was spacious enough for the six of us. Would definitely stay there again and recommend to others!
Mother/daughter time - We enjoyed our stay at the condo and was pleasantly surprised with the size! The only issue we had was the ice maker did not work and the light in the laundry room was out. This condo was just as described and perfect for 4 moms and their daughters.