The views from this beautiful Long Beach Resort Tower #2-201 will take you breath away! The spectacular floor-to-ceiling windows allow you to enjoy the Gulf views while relaxing in the living room or in the kitchen. Step out onto this beautiful, private balcony and listen to the waves crash against the shoreline! The fully stocked kitchen has beautiful granite counters with hardwood cabinets. Each of the three bedrooms have balcony access and their own attached bathroom! The master bed has a king size bed with a luxurious attached bathroom with a walk-in shower! You will find another king size bed in the 2nd master bedroom and this bathroom also has a walk-in shower. The second guest room has two queen beds and a tub/shower combination in the attached guest bath. There is also a queen sleeper sofa in the living room for extra sleeping space. This 2nd floor condo sleeps up to 10 people comfortably. Long Beach Resort Tower #2-201 is a great choice for a Panama City Beach getaway or a fun family vacation on the Gulf Coast.
*LOW Monthly Winter Rates -Not Available to Guests under age 25* Snowbird Season runs November through February on a monthly basis. The monthly rate for Nov- Jan is $2300 per month + taxes/fees. February only is available at a premium, but Jan and Feb can be reserved together for the standard rate. Monthly Rentals can be booked online and are subject to an additional $150 cleaning fee. Rates are Valid for the current Snowbird season only. Next year’s rates are subject to change.
Long Beach Resort is a beachfront condominium offering a variety of fantastic amenities for you to take advantage of during your getaway on the Gulf Coast. Take a dip in the lagoon-style community pool or lounge on the surrounding sundeck and soak up some sunshine. The resort also offers two additional Polynesian pools, a poolside bar and grill, a fitness center, and community barbecue grills for you to enjoy. Pier Park, containing a multitude of restaurants and shopping boutiques, is just a short drive away from your beach condo at Long Beach Resort in Panama City Beach.
*Pardon the inconvenience, but guests do not have access to the fitness center at this time*
**This property doesn't allow groups of adults age 25 or under, no exceptions. **
Master Bedroom: King Bed
2nd Master Bedroom: King Bed
Guest Bedroom: 2 Queen Beds
Living room: Queen sleeper sofa
Long Beach Resort is located just minutes from gourmet seafood dining, signature golf courses, amazing deep-sea fishing, world famous night clubs, fabulous water and amusement parks, miniature golf, gift shops and the world-class entertainment and events Panama City Beach is famous for.
If you're looking for great shopping and fabulous eateries, nearby Pier Park will fill the bill! With more than 125 retail, dining and entertainment choices, Pier Park is a one-of-a-kind beachfront family-friendly attraction featuring island-inspired architecture and popular stores. Dillard’s, JCPenney, Ron Jon Surf Shop, Target, Forever 21 are a but a few. Dine at numerous eateries like Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Rum Runners Tropical Grill, Dick’s Last Resort, and Five Guys Burgers or catch a show at the Grand IMAX Theater.
- Huge, private balcony w/gulf views
- Beachfront balcony access from Master
- 1300 ft of private beach, multiple pools, poolside bar and grill
- 24/7 security
- Only 5.4 Miles to Pier Park
- Professionally Managed; 24/7 Service
King Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 King Bed
King Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 King Bed
2 Queen Bedroom Sleeps: 4
With 2 Queen BedsWith 2 Full Bed Beds
Living Room Sleeper Sofa Sleeps: 2
With 1 Sleeper Sofa Bed
3 Full Bathrooms
Air ConditioningCentral Air ConditioningCentral HeatingHangersHot WaterLaptop Friendly Work SpaceNice FurnishingsServing Bar off KitchenShampooSmoke DetectorWasherDryerIron and Ironing BoardHair DryerLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCombination Tub and ShowerFull KitchenLiving RoomCeiling Fans Kitchen Equipment
Coffee MakerDishwasherRefrigeratorMicrowaveOvenStoveToasterGourmet KitchenCookware and Cooking Utensils Other Amenities
Fire Extinguisher Communications
Internet ConnectionWiFiFree Wifi Entertainment
Cable or SatelliteTvMultiple TvsDVD Player Included Items and Services
EssentialsElevator Outside Amenities
Patio FurnitureDeck or BalconyPrivate Entrance Pool and Spa
Community PoolOutdoor PoolPool Restrictions
No Pets AllowedNo Smoking Community Facilities
Fitness Center Suitability
Child FriendlyFamily Friendly View and Location
Gulf ViewWalk to BeachOcean ViewBeach ViewGulf Front Activities
Night LifeBeachcombingBoatingChurchesCinema or TheaterCyclingDeep Sea FishingHealth and Beauty SpaJet SkiingKayakingRestaurantsScuba Diving or SnorkelingShellingShoppingWater Sports
- Would absolutely stay here again. Condo was amazing with the perfect set up. Beautiful view from every room! Balcony was plenty big.
Beach Getaway - We were happy with the unit in which we stayed. It easily accommodated our party of 6. There were 2 bedrooms with king sized beds and another room with 2 queen beds. The unit was nicely decorated for a beachy feel. There were several remote controls for the TVs which confused us a little, but we got our TVs working. The kitchen was stocked with all the necessary items we needed. There was a crock pot, pots and pans, and all the utensils we needed. We would definitely stay in this unit again.
Long Beach vacation June 2022 - We had a great stay at our vacation at Long Beach Resort. Our unit was the cleanest condo we have ever stayed in.. Lots of room and seats for all. Even the floors were clean - the condo had a little bit of everything you need. We would definitely stay here again. Being on the 2nd floor, sometimes the people in the pool below could be loud at bedtime in the room next to it. Other than that it was great, you were only on the 2nd floor and could take the stairs and avoid the elevators if needed too
Condo was really nice! - Very clean, great location. One of the air units wasn't working when we got there. The maintenance personnel was great. The guy came at 1:30 in the morning to check the unit, and the repair guy was there the next morning to fix the issue, and we had no problems after that. Overall was a great experience and we would definitely stay here again.
- View was perfect, condo was very clean and plenty of space to cook and relax.
- We had such an awesome stay here! Beautiful condo, great pools, and an awesome view. Easily slept our group of nine adults. Within walking distance to Walmart, a gas station, and a great pizza place across the street. Truly, an awesome spot on the beach. We can’t wait to come back again.
- Awesome condo. The pools were all nice... and direct access to the beach. Would definitely stay here again.
Exceptional - There are no comments available for this review
- This place was beautiful! From the moment you walk in the views set the tone for your stay. Beach views and balcony access from each room made for such a relaxing stay. It is very spacious with plenty of room to move around. My dad uses a walker so this was important for us. The beach/pool accessories were an added bonuses. Definitely recommend and would definitely stay again.
- Our experience was awesome apart from early check-in. Beautiful house and great location, just on the beach as mentioned. Would definitely stay again.
Don’t expect for early check-in as they are firm with the 4:00 pm check-in.
- Everything about this place was amazing. There’s so much space, the location is incredible, the views are amazing. There isn’t one bad thing I could say about this home. Would definitely come back.
- The condo was amazing!! View was absolutely stunning! Very spacious. Only issue was checkin. The checkin email never arrived so was able to get login information from calling the maintenance number and was able to get into unit. Everything else was FANTASTIC!!!
Overall it was a excellent stay. - Everyone was friendly and very respectful.
The loud teenagers at quiet time.