Magnolia House #510- Gone Gulfin'
Magnolia House 510 Gone Gulfin' is a true vacationer’s dream, boasting incredible views of the Destin Pass, stunning updated interior décor, and a truly “at home” ambiance. With a king-size bed in the main bedroom, two twin-size beds in the guest bedroom, and a queen-size sofa bed in the living area, this two-bedroom, two-bath condo accommodates up to six guests comfortably. Catch incredible sunsets over the water from your private balcony. When you're not on the beach, take advantage of the private gated Destin Pointe community with two pools (one waterfront), a large hot tub, tennis courts, pedestrian-friendly streets, 24-hour security, and scenic ponds. Escape to Gone Gulfin' and make memories to last a lifetime.
* Tram service will be available daily from 9:00 am – 5:30 pm Memorial Day through Labor Day. Outside of those dates up until November, the tram will be available on weekends only.
**This property does not allow parties of adults under the age of 25. No Exceptions.**
If you haven't been to Holiday Isle, you're in for a treat. A peninsula surrounded by The Gulf of Mexico and Destin Harbor, it is a serene, little oasis within the heart of Destin with two and a half miles of paved trails for walking and biking. Surrounded by quiet neighborhoods, it is perfect for exploring on a bike ride with the family. It is just minutes away from restaurants, shopping, boat docks, fishing, golf, and amusements.
An easy walk along the beach will take you to the jetties, where the Gulf of Mexico and Destin Harbor meet, a spot well-known for great snorkeling and fishing. Here you can also watch boats going out deep sea fishing and returning from the gulf to the harbor.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also, for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate-themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Godiva Chocolates, AMC Movie Theaters, and Bass Pro Shop.
- Gulf Views and Easy Beach Access
- Complimentary Seasonal Beach Chair Service- 2 Chairs 1 Umbrella
- Two Community Pools (1 Waterfront) and Hot Tub
- Tennis Courts and Community BBQ Grills
- Gated Community with 24-hour Security
- State-of-the-Art Tram Service
- In the Heart of Destin on Holiday Isle
- Hop on the Water Taxi for Easy Access to Restaurants on the Harbor
Book Now to be the first to review this property!