Enjoy an amazing location and ground floor convenience at Nantucket Cottages 7B. This 1BR/1BA ground floor unit of a two-story cottage is directly across the street from the beach and near some of the best restaurants in the area. With a queen bed in the bedroom and twin bunkbed in the hallway, this property sleeps up to 4 guests comfortably. Relax on the quiet patio, stroll across the street to the beach, splash around in the community pool, or enjoy a delicious meal at Camille’s or 790 on the Gulf. This lovely property has been updated to include stainless-steel appliances, fresh new paint, and new furnishings. Nantucket Cottages 7B is a perfect vacation home for a family or small group of friends where you can enjoy ground floor convenience in a prime location of Crystal Beach.
*LOW Monthly Winter Rates -Not Available to Guests under age 25* Snowbird Season runs November through February on a monthly basis. The monthly rate for Nov- Jan is $1600 per month + taxes/fees. February only is available at a premium, but Jan and Feb can be reserved together for the standard rate. Monthly Rentals can be booked online and are subject to an additional $150 cleaning fee. Rates are Valid for the current Snowbird season only. Next year’s rates are subject to change.
*This property is not available to adults under age 25. No exceptions.*
Nantucket Rainbow Cottages is a charming, seaside community with 20 colorful cottages in the quaint neighborhood of Crystal Beach in Destin, FL. You’ll be right across the street from the beach- a short stroll puts you right in the warm, emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico. There’s a seasonally heated community pool for your enjoyment and coin operated laundry. Nantucket Rainbow Cottages are walking distance to Camille’s and less than a mile from The Crab Trap restaurant and Destin Commons.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also, for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Godiva Chocolates, AMC Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
Nearby are 6 miles of paved trails - perfect for both walking and biking. Pretty, unspoiled, Henderson Beach State Park is also close by.
If you are near Miramar Beach, the snorkelers in your group will love the new artificial reef called Dolphin Reef, deployed in 2017. Located just 685 feet straight out from the Miramar Regional Public Beach access (by Pompano Joe's), it is becoming a haven for sea life. Each of the 4 snorkeling reefs comprises 40 acres of permitted sea bottom. The Dolphin Reef is at a depth of 12-20 feet. We strongly recommend that snorkelers use a kayak, paddleboard, or other flotation device when visiting the snorkel reefs. Sea conditions can and do change quickly and often. Enjoy!
- Across from the Beach in the Amazing Crystal Beach Neighborhood
- Fully Remodeled with New Furnishings and Finishes
- Only 200ft to Beach Access Across the Street
- Seasonally Heated Pool and Amazing Community Location
- Walk to Top Rated Restaurants- Camille’s at Crystal Beach and 790 on the Gulf
- Less than 1 mile to the Family-Friendly Destin Commons Shopping Center
- Snorkel the Dolphin Reef-more info under Area Attractions below
- Professionally Managed; 24/7 Service
Queen Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 Queen Bed
Hallway with Twin over Twin Bunkbed Sleeps: 2
With 1 Twin Over Twin Bunk Bed - Hallway Bed
Air ConditioningCentral Air ConditioningCentral HeatingHangersHot WaterLaptop Friendly Work SpaceNice FurnishingsShampooSmoke DetectorLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCombination Tub and ShowerLiving RoomShowerCeiling Fans Kitchen Equipment
Coffee MakerRefrigeratorMicrowaveOvenStoveToasterGourmet KitchenCookware and Cooking Utensils Other Amenities
Fire Extinguisher Communications
Internet ConnectionWiFiFree Wifi Entertainment
Cable or SatelliteTvMultiple TvsDVD Player Included Items and Services
Essentials Outside Amenities
Patio FurniturePatioPrivate EntrancePrivate Parking Pool and Spa
Community PoolOutdoor PoolPoolHeated Pool Restrictions
No Pets AllowedNo Smoking Community Facilities
Coin Operated Laundry Suitability
Child FriendlyFamily Friendly View and Location
Walk to Beach Activities
Night LifeBeachcombingBoatingChurchesCinema or TheaterCyclingDeep Sea FishingHealth and Beauty SpaJet SkiingKayakingRestaurantsScuba Diving or SnorkelingShellingShoppingWater Sports
Perfect getaway for couple/ small family - We loved this cute, little cottage! While it was on the small side, we made it work for our little family of four. If our youngest wasn’t in a pack-n-play in the bedroom, and could stay in the bunk beds it would have been less cramped. We loved the location. The walk to the beach was super convenient and quick. The only downside was we could not use the pool, due to it needing chlorine and their supplier being out of it. I don’t understand why another supplier could not provide it, but I digress. I was notified of this the day before of our trip, and was not offered anything to make up for it so that was disappointing and frustrating. I understand it is no fault of the owners, but I would want to make sure renters are satisfied to ensure they return. Other than that, we would stay again!
- We loved our stay at this cottage! Its so cute and close to the beach! Clean, and it had everything we needed except a sponge to wash dishes which we were provided last year when we came (i know its a small detail but it took me an extra trip to grocery store -.-)
Also, the slide door to the little porch was broke I guess, it had tape all around and we couldnt use it but whatever. We didnt stay much in the cottage as we were out at the beach or at crab island! Loved it, we will book again💪
- This is a great place to stay if you have kids! The pool is a decent size and the beach isn't far! My only suggestion for future guests is that you should DEFINITELY use the beach access that is shown in the pictures! We decided to use a different access when we first arrived- BIG mistake. It was much further even though it seemed closer. Altogether it was a great stay and we had tons of fun!
- Great location, with a quick walk to the beach, and very near lots of restaurants and shopping.
Small but cute cottage, ideal for couple or family with small kids. No frills, but a good lower-priced option for a trip to Destin. We enjoyed it!
- Had a nice stay in Destin! The unit was the perfect size for the two of us to have a quick weekend getaway at the beach. Everything was as it was advertised. Minor issue getting the code to get into the unit, but we received a call back within 10 minutes to get the issue resolved. Would stay here again if we're ever in the area in the future.
- 10/10 recommend! This set up with two young children was perfect. The location is so close to the beach and shopping. The area was quiet and well taken care of. The team that manages this property was extremely helpful and quick to respond when we had questions.
Exceptional - It was a cute clean little place for a couple to stay
One of the sliding glass doors were broke and you advertise that it’s 350ft from the beach but you failed to mention that a big hotel is blocking the view.
- Lovely property. Beach is a few steps away. Appreciated the beach supplies in the closet. Made our stay more enjoyable having the supplies provided. Kitchen has the basics for simple meal prep.
Girls Trip - Everything was exactly as stated online and we could not have had a better experience being that close to the beach as well as restaurants and shops.