Beachside Treat - Good location and great layout. The garage was nice to have and there was plenty of beach gear that we didn’t have to bring or buy any. Only frustrating feature were all of the door codes. You had to make sure you had them with you or you were locked out. We did finally memorize all of them two days before we left.
Weekend trip - It's a great stay. The only things was that I was unsure of was which unit I was staying in and I couldn't get thru the front door of the lobby because after you enter the code you were suppose to press the ✔️ button on the pad but the code instructions didn't mention that. Once that was done, everything else was great.
Great Time! - My family and I enjoyed the property. The proximity to the beach was awesome. Any question I had for management was answered in a friendly and timely manner. The only complaint (if you want to call it that) was the lack of a sufficient number of face and bath towels (if the place sleeps 10, I would think there woud be at least 1 per person) and toilet tissue. It was not a big problem that a quick trip to Walmart didn't solve. I would definitely rent again.
- excelente lugar!. recomendado buena ubicación
- Really nice place to stay!
Would definitely book again! Close to the beach! And amazing view!!
We got 3rd floor and the place was amazing! Very accommodating for our whole family 💖
Great stay for family fun - Had a great time! Was upset with a few things such as jacuzzi tub not working and some rubber coming off back door and bathroom door not shutting. Other than that it was great!
Do not use the elevator!!!! - This was our second time we have stayed here but DO NOT use the elevator, it broke down and had to get the fire department to get our kids out, they were in there for 45 minutes!!!!! Other than that we love this place!
Nice place! - Unit was great and it was a quick walk to the beach just across the street.the view was awesome! We had a great time except the for all the cleaning I did before we left the only thing cleaning people had to do Was one load of towels and sheets I did everything else. because of all the rules I was afraid they would charge me more. And when we went to bed at 10 to get up early at 5 am the group of people under us was having a heck of a party making all kinds of noise and slamming doors and woke me at 2am and kept me up till 3:30 and we had a 10 hour drive to get home.
Lovely place super clean - We stayed here for our yearly friends trip, short walk across the road to a beautiful clean beach. The house was super clean and finished well. Beds were perfect great bathrooms. Elevator in the main entry to send up groceries and drinks. Balcony view was great. Huge garage plenty of parking for cars. All around great place. Keypad entry for every door so no keeping up with check in cards
Our forever vacation home - We have made this our Panama City vacation home. We have tried several others but after staying here we have decided to make this our place to stay every year. Perfect location with perfect views, quiet and feels like home.
Awesome Property - Truly enjoyed this condo. It was very clean, had everything we needed including beach chairs/toys/blankets/umbrellas. It was very easy to get to beach as well as stores and restaurants. Would return again!
Fun in the sun - We had a great time. This is our second time staying in this 4plex
- This was a great place to stay! The beach was walking distance just across the street and all the restaurants, shopping and attractions were near by. The home itself was clean and beautiful and there was plenty of space for our family. Definitely planning on staying here again!
Beautiful! - The property was beautiful and so conveniently located to the beach! There was plenty of space for all of us and the property was immaculate. I highly recommend!
Great Stay & Convenience - Our Family has made several trips to PCB due to my work and stayed in several condos from PCB to Miramar. The convenience of this stay was a refreshing change. No waiting in the elevator line in one of the high rises; no crowded beach, no problem parking. We were able to park in the garage and park a rented golf cart. Although we brought our own stuff, there were plenty of beachy items in the garage in case someone forgets something.
Engagement week! - The property was amazing & very much worth the money. The place was very close to the beach. We went for a friends engagement and it suited everyone very well! We appreciate it very much!
Nice Stay - Property was nice. Upon arriving air was not working but one call to the property owners did the job. We left out and by the time we came back it was nice and cool. Only issues we had were the some of the bed covers had hair in them. Beds were very soft and comfortable. Overall good stay would recommend and stay again!
- This place is in a perfect location. Public beach access is directly across the street. Place is well furnished and very clean.
- Great location right across the street from the beach, so it’s an easy walk over. The rooms were very clean with more than enough space for our group of 5. Porch view from the Vista suite upstairs was fantastic at sunset. Would gladly stay here again!
- Beautiful home, clean and spacious, right across from the beach, stores and restaurants in walking distance. everything you could imagine for a great price.
- Loved the location and had great view of the ocean from the 3rd floor balcony. I would highly recommend to other travelers and would stay here again.
Beautiful unobstructed ocean view - The location is perfect. Perfect view of the ocean from the living room and balcony. Very close to beach. Pet friendly.
The jacuzzi tub did not work.
- Such a clean and spacious unit. It looks exactly like the pictures shown online. The views from the living room are gorgeous. It was super clean and the check in/checkout process was super easy. The kitchen has everything we could ever need in the unit to make our stay perfect. Our dogs enjoyed the unit and our senior dog was able to use the elevator instead of using the stairs during her potty walks. The garage had room for both of our vehicles and kept our cars out of the winds of hurricane Zelda, it said it came with a garage door opener but we didn't find it however we simply used the door code to open the entrance and use the button on the wall to open/close it. Overall this unit was decorated beautifully and perfect for our family, we will definitely be back!
- Great 👍 👌 placer ....... Great view for the beach but in the night was fantastic the view of moon in the beach....
- So nice and comfortable
- Thanks for everything
It was excellent
- This is a great place to stay and relax. We enjoyed very much our stay and celebrated with family two special occasions. We enjoyed the closeness to the beach and the fact that it was somewhat private and far from hotel area. The beach, the sand and the water are amazing. We will definitely like to come back.
- The location was perfect with an easy walk to the beach. The sunset and sand were beautiful. It was clean, well stocked and we would absolutely recommend this and return ourselves.
- RealJoy's place is great! It's very clean and beautifully furnished. We especially enjoyed being so close to the beach, in a spot that is not at all crowded. We would definitely stay there again.