Come stay at Pistachio by the Sea, a luxury 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath home in the Highland Parks community of Blue Mountain Beach, just off Hwy 30A. This gorgeous home welcomes you with a bright, open floor plan with premium hardwood flooring and a chef’s dream kitchen with granite counters, a large island, and all stainless steal appliances. You will fall in love with the beach, chic decor and the wall of windows providing an ambulance of natural light. With a king in the master bedroom, two queen guest bedrooms, and a built-in X-large bunkbed in the upstairs hallway, this lovely homes sleeps a total of 8 guests comfortably. The master bathroom boasts a private balcony and en suite bath, with dual sinks, a spacious walk-in shower, and a separate garden tub. Enjoy your morning cup of coffee on the quaint front porch, then chase the sunset from the upstairs balcony swing. You'll also have a spacious backyard complete with a grill and plenty of privacy. After a day at the beach, stroll down to the pool pavilion for the world-class pool, viewing tower, grilling, and entertainment! Then cool off with a stop at the Blue Mountain Beach Creamery. Come make Pistachio by the Sea your next family vacation tradition!
*This property is NOT AVAILABLE for rent to those under the age of 25. No Exceptions.*
*There is ongoing construction at the house next door*
Highland Parks is the newest neighborhood in Blue Mountain Beach featuring a fantastic neighborhood pool with a waterfall, hot tub, gazebo, fire pit, snack bar, and observation tower. The area is the highest point in South Walton County and is surrounded by great eateries and local eclectic shops. Highland Parks is perfectly situated between Redfish Village and Gulf Place Town Center on Hwy 30A! Enjoy dining at local favorites The Perfect Pig, Red Door, Local Catch, or Basmati's. Check out the local art scene at Justin Gaffery’s art gallery.
*Parking only available for 2 vehicles in the home's designated paved driveway. Street parking is not allowed. Violations are strictly enforced by the HOA.*
This is a fantastic location with Gulf Place Town Center only 1.5 miles to the West and Watercolor, Grayton Beach, Seaside, Seacrest, and Rosemary Beach just minutes away to the East. Biking is a great activity to enjoy as the scenic bike path meanders along 30A. Bike over to Blue Mountain Beach Creamery for some homemade scoops that will have your taste buds coming back! You'll have an array of dining options to choose from!
30A is a fantastic destination, the beaches are some of the world’s best with sugar white sand and emerald green waters. You will find plenty of beach accesses along a 17 mile stretch of Santa Rosa Beach. It boasts unique shopping, fantastic cuisine, and activities for everyone; kayak rentals, bike rentals, paragliding, fishing, golfing, hiking, swimming, tennis -- you'll find it all right here on 30A.
The snorkelers in your group will love the new artificial reef called Sea Turtle Reef, deployed in 2017. Located just 783 feet out from the Grayton Beach State Park access, it is becoming a haven for sea life. Each of the 4 snorkeling reefs comprises 40 acres of the permitted sea bottom. The Sea Turtle Reef is at a depth of 12-19 feet. We strongly recommend that snorkelers use a kayak, paddleboard, or other flotation device when visiting the snorkel reefs. Sea conditions can and do change quickly and often. Enjoy!
- Luxury Home in Highland Parks
- Front Porch, Balcony w/ Swing, & a Spacious Backyard
- 4 Bikes Included
- Blue Mountain Beach Access- 1.1 miles (parking, restrooms & seasonal lifeguards)
- Community Pool w/Waterfall, Hot Tub, Gazebo, Grilling Area, 360-observation tower
- Under 1 mile to Blue Mountain Beach Creamery
- Close by Redfish Village & Gulf Place Town Center!
- Snorkel the Sea Turtle Reef-more info under Area Attractions below
- Professionally Managed; 24/7 Service
Master Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 King Bed
Guest Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 Queen Bed
Guest Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 Queen Bed
Upstairs Hallway Sleeps: 2
With 1 Twin Over Twin Bunk Bed - Hallway Bed
2 Guest Bathrooms
Air ConditioningCentral Air ConditioningCentral HeatingHot WaterLaptop Friendly Work SpaceNice FurnishingsShampooSmoke DetectorWasherDryerBathtubLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedClothes WasherClothes DryerCombination Tub and ShowerDining RoomFull KitchenLiving RoomShowerCeiling Fans Kitchen Equipment
Coffee MakerDishwasherRefrigeratorMicrowaveOvenStoveToasterGourmet KitchenCookware and Cooking Utensils Other Amenities
Fire Extinguisher Communications
Internet ConnectionWiFiFree Wifi Entertainment
TvMultiple TvsSmart Tv Included Items and Services
Essentials Outside Amenities
Patio FurnitureDeck or BalconyPatioBalconyDeck Pool and Spa
Community PoolOutdoor PoolPoolHot Tub Restrictions
No Pets AllowedNo Smoking Suitability
Child FriendlyFamily Friendly View and Location
Walk to Beach Activities
Night LifeBeachcombingBoatingChurchesCinema or TheaterCyclingDeep Sea FishingHealth and Beauty SpaJet SkiingKayakingRestaurantsScuba Diving or SnorkelingShellingShoppingWater Sports
Beautiful beach home - We really enjoyed our stay! The house is spacious, tons of room for our family of 5. Our teens loved the bikes. Easy bike ride or golf cart ride to the beach and many restaurants! We loved the cowgirl kitchen and shunkgulleys. Each a short golf cart ride away. Will definitely stay here again.
- My family really enjoyed our stay! Awesome location and beautiful house. Well decorated and maintained. We had great communications from the time we booked all the way through checkout. Overall we had a great stay and would be back!!
One caveat, and hopefully it was just us, but the house had a funky smell to it. We got used to it and wasn’t really a large issue overall, but would recommend an air freshener next time. Otherwise, no issues at all!!
Beautiful home - Very spacious and clean. Would definitely stay here again!
- Beautiful home. Very clean and great communication with the host. Will definitely stay here again!
- Perfect location easy access right off of 30A. The neighborhood is quiet and well kept. The pistachio is very clean and perfectly maintained. The home is beautifully decorated and very comfortable. There are four bicycles that are great to ride around the neighborhood or head down the trail to the beach. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
- Awesome property. Well appointed, great interior design….
- This was probably the most beautiful and luxurious places we’ve ever rented and we come to 30A alot ! The location was perfect. We rode our bikes to the store and restaurants. The pool was amazing and the maintenance crew were always there cleaning and were very accommodating. The house is stunning and so clean. Beds were comfortable and we loved the jetted tub in the master. We would absolutely stay here again and can’t wait to go back!
- Aside from the broken glass on the kitchen floor that was over looked by the cleaning service we were very pleased with the home. RealJoy responded promptly and resolved the issues. Great quality home, perfect location. We rented our own golf cart which was great to go to the beach. Pool area was nice too
- Wonderful location, beautiful home!! Perfect spot to stay and gulf cart around the area, to the beach, restaurants and shops. We loved the how beautifully decorated the house was and how spaciously it accommodated our group. The kitchen space was very large and made cooking meals in easy. The neighborhood pool was pretty but it definitely wasn’t heated, the water was even too cold for the kids to swim. We would stay there again.
Great Location for family over spring break. March 2022 - This is a spacious house. We were impressed with how much room there was. The most impressive aspect was the location. We have stayed in this area often and like the quieter sections of the strip. This house is located really nicely in an area that is close to everything we love and at the same time not on a crazy part of 30A. It made going to the beach, out to eat, or on a bike ride easy. Traffic around the home was minimal. The location does suit for bikes, golf cart, or car.
There are a few things close enough to walk, but we mainly used the bikes or a rented golf cart. This unit has a larger driveway, which is also nice for multiple cars, bikes, or if you rent a golf cart.
The #1 draw for us choosing this unit was that it has more bathrooms and each bathroom has a bath tub. Bathtubs are less common in this area. Most units have all showers or maybe one tub. If your family likes a bath, this unit is ideal. The only thing that surprised us was that the pool was not heated. The community pool seemed nicely designed and rather large, but we could not use it when we stayed as it was too cold. We spent our days at the beach. The ocean was also cold, but there was more to do. I would recommend this house for sure. It is a managed rental so the process was top notch.
- Don’t look elsewhere… THIS is the place for anyone looking for a 8 person house! We had an incredible time and it’s got a great community pool and close to beach access.
Superb Location - Beautiful home with state of the art appliances (large and small). The neighborhood was very quiet and well maintained. We especially enjoyed the location with quick access to the beach and proximity of the access road to hwy98 for groceries, shopping and restaurants. 30A is great for walking, biking and beaching. Homes are exceptional and beautifully landscaped. The only downside of “the entire experience” is the congested two lane road (30A) itself.