Beautiful and cozy - Overall this unit was lovely! The view is one of the best we’ve ever had (we come every year for 8+ years) the condo was cozy and a perfect fit for our family. We had a bit of an issue with bed linen not being as clean as they should be or correct sizing for the bed it was on but that was fixed promptly after contacting guest services. All in all I would recommend this unit! Cozy, beautiful view, just steps from the beach, & minutes away from lots of attractions.
A few bits of advice I would like to pass along though:
•Upgrade the patio furniture on the balcony. It’s rusty and falling apart.
• fix the balcony door handles. They are rather difficult to open and close.
•the master bathroom vanity outlets don’t work.
Thank you for a wonderful stay! ♥️
- We had a great stay. Lots of room, there was quick communication, there was plenty of pots and pans, dish soap, shampoo and conditioner, and beach toys. We loved it 😍
Is cheap and a good place - I love that place is near to the beach
Great condo - Overall the condo was great. Just a couple of minor problems. The batteries in TV remotes need to be replaced, the tv in the bedrooms would not work, and the microwave keep tripping the circuit when we tried to use it
Awesome location - Love the easy access to the beach. Gorgeous views. The condo is a bit dated but it was fine for the week.
- Our stay was amazing. My family really enjoyed the Airbnb. Definitely would recommend to everyone.
Thank you again for being a great host. Be blessed.
Easy/Family friendly condo - Easy access to the beach and seems to be a little less congested than other areas in Fort Walton. We enjoyed our stay!!!
- This is a great condo right on the beach. The beach access is great and easy to navigate. The view of the ocean and beach from the balcony is great. We went out to eat every evening with just a short distance to travel to different restaurants. However, the kitchen is stocked well with cookware and utensils if one would rather cook. A down fall to this condo is that the queen bed mattress is worn out and needs replaced. For those with back problems I do not recommend sleeping on the queen mattress. The balcony doors were difficult to open. Maintenance came and did get the balcony doors opened and left a note for these doors not to be locked. So if you have toddlers, children, or a cognitively impaired adult that should not be left alone on the balcony you may want to make sure that the door locks get fixed so that you can lock them at will. I thought possibly parts needed ordered for the balcony doors to open, close, and lock properly. This is a great place with a few minor bumps that can be remedied and I would stay there again.
- This unit is fantastic! We are from this area and have seen a lot of condos- this one was family friendly (other guests), clean, well equipped, and a super short walk down to the beach…….no long wait for an elevator, short boardwalk. Host responded quickly to answer our questions before check in and we had ZERO problems during our week stay.
The third room with bunk beds is super small- no space to walk around. We had our two boys in there so it was not a problem for us, but good to know.
- The condo was spacious and beautiful, and perfectly situated on the most spectacular, quiet, white sand beach. There is a large and inviting balcony with a variety of chairs and a table. The condo location is perfect for finding restaurants, grocery store, pharmacy, shopping, etc. We didn't do any cooking while we were there, but there were plenty of glasses, utensils and dishes, and the dishwasher worked well (a bit loud though!). While we didn't use the washing machine, having the dryer was really great so we could dry damp towels, etc. If you are planning to use the adorable "bunk room", you might want to consider bringing a small fan, as it got a little stuffy in there. The wi-fi worked seamlessly for us. Communications with the rental agency were super fast, and their staff was very courteous; they even brought us extra blankets one night, with a smile! Check in and out was very simple. You won't regret staying at this condo, and I would easily stay here again!
- Check in was quick and easy which was appreciated after a long trip to arrive! Everything was clean and orderly and made me feel I'd made the right choice! The location is perfect with quick access to everything you need during your stay. I WILL rent this again!
Exceptional - We loved everything about this property! I am super picky about cleanliness and it was spotless which means we will be back! The location was perfect, including being in the 6th floor...such beautiful views! We can’t say enough great things about 603!!!!
These are not dislikes...just a couple of things to kindly things the owner might consider.
No BLOW DRYER!!!! A wall mounted one in at least one bathroom or even the laundry room, if you don’t want one mounted due to keeping it “home”.
Blackout curtains for the front bedrooms because we had to tape a black plastic tablecloth over the window, since the sunlight starts shining in so early.
A crockpot would have been great, so we could have just thrown something on and had lunch or supper ready, without worrying.
Don't be fooled It's no Third Bedroom - The property was really nice. Nice furniture and updates. Comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. The view was amazing from the bedroom and baloney. Very peaceful, clean building and unit. Just within steps to the beach.
I booked this unit for the view but most important because it had three bedrooms supposedly for three adults. The third room was like a large closet with no room to move. Also, had problem with the internet. They claim it was fixed but never notified us it was. When I checked it was not working. I was not trying to spend my vacation to get the Internet fixed. The agency should take in consideration that they need to communicate more in writing for the units. Then one might be able to resolve situations and move on