Private beach access turns a great rental to a really great rental. - Property is just as shown. Very comfortable and well stocked. Enjoyed the multiple balconies and covered parking. Definitely will stay here again.
- Nice unit close to the beach and great access to the pool. Only downside is walking up stairs to access the unit. I would stay again as the location is great and it’s a good value.
Beautiful property and very private. - We had such a wonderful time, the stairs definitely keep your heart pumping however well worth it to be so close to the ocean. The townhouse was very cute and well decorated. Had plenty of room for our family and well spaced out.
- Amazing place! We had a great time
- It was a great house with nice upgrades and a washer and dryer which is very convenient. Really close to the beach. If staying there you will want to reserve beach chairs/umbrellas before you arrive for the week. They get sold out fast because they only offer a few.
- Great place to stay. I will list a few key things that stuck out for me. We will stay here again but will not book through Airbnb. Their customer service is such a joke. They are unhelpful, unprofessional, ungracious , and unorganized.
Clean. Quiet. Great location. There are a lot of steps to the beach. You have to rent beach chairs at the beach. No grill. Lots of space. Private beach that was not crowded. Outdoor shower to rinse off. Privacy.
Overall great place to stay and will book again…. With RealJoy not Airbnb.
High quality spot - Very close proximity and easy access to the beach. Overall the beach in this area is very beautiful and nice, although very small with the condos on either side marking their territory as private. The unit itself is in great condition with nice, high end finishes. Very spacious with 3 separate outdoor sitting areas overlooking the pool
- Very nice accommodations and the private beach access was perfect.
- It’s very safe and nice and clean place
We love Blue Mountain Beach! - First of all I loved this property and the area SO much it is hard for me to say anything negative. After vacationing in Destin for years this was our first time trying 30A and specifically blue mountain beach and we will never go back to Destin. Upon arrival the communication from rental company was very easy, we were given our codes and able to check in about 30 mins early. The first thing I noticed was the condo was SPOTLESS. Sometimes renting properties late in summer they can show wear and tear from being used all summer, but not this one. The kitchen was very well stocked with utensils and all dishes/cups/etc looked new. The fridge was very large but did not have a water dispenser so if you prefer filtered water bring your own. The coffee maker was a standard not Keurig style. One negative is the pantry is locked and used as an owners storage so we had to store our dry goods on the counter. Not a big deal but a pantry would be nice. The balcony on the middle level was a nice surprise, it’s hard to tell from pictures but because this unit is on the end the landscaping gives this balcony some privacy and a pretty view. The bedrooms were spotless, beautifully decorated and supplied with tons of towels which was nice. The master closet has lots of storage which helped because the kids room only has use of the dresser not a closet. The linens and towels were hotel quality.
Aside from the outstanding quality of this property the overall complex is a hidden gem. The beach is private and is shared by 18 units. When you compare this to the neighboring complexes (Adagio) you have so many more people sharing a beach. Where Adagio had umbrellas 3 rows deep we shared our beach with 4-5 other families most days. We brought our own canopy and chairs but the house had sand toys, a few floats snd chairs too so that was nice. The only negative to this beach is the stairs, while the unit is a close walk to the beach (especially if you cut behind the pool) there are 72 stairs and it is steep! Don’t even bother with a wagon, just plan to climb a mountain at the end of each beach day.
Big Daddy’s bike rental and Blue Mabel restaurant (yum!) are within easy walking distance so I recommend those. Other places we loved were Perfect Pig for breakfast and Great Southern for dinner. Blue Mountain Creamery was good but crowded and they run out of doughnuts very early in the morning.
In all we loved this place and can’t wait to go back!
Beautiful, quiet location - My family loved the easy access to a quiet section of beautiful beach. From the condo, it’s a short walk across the small parking lot, down a couple flights of stairs, and out onto a section on beach that you’ll share with just a few other families. My young kids also enjoyed the pool which we often had all to ourselves. The condo’s bathrooms are beautifully updated and the kitchen is comfortable. The living room was a little lacking in decor, but it was clean and comfy. There’s a handy laundry room in the garage which is stocked with beach toys if kids need them. We stayed in the same building last year, enjoying the calm ocean waves every day. This trip, we had red flags at the beach every day, meaning it wasn’t safe to swim, so we were glad to have the pool access.
It’s an easy walk to the ice cream shop, bakery, natural grocery store, and bike rental shop (among other places).
We enjoyed our trip and would recommend this condo to anyone looking for a quiet, relaxing piece of paradise in an otherwise very crowded area.
Great location beach was great - No issues smooth experience
Location - Great stay
Love this place! - We love this place! We will defiantly be back! Spacious, well decorated and comfortable! The location is perfect! Beach access is easy and the beach is beautiful and not crowded!
- The place and location was great. The beach was just a couple steps away with a private access and the pool was nice too. RealJoy was fast to response to any questions we had. There are a few restaurants just a walking distance away. Quiet, neat area.
Clean, Spacious & Family Friendly - We enjoyed our time at sea bluff! It is quite a hike to the beach and there are lots of stairs in the unit. The private beach was nice to be able to have our own space. The property was very clean and spacious. It was stocked with all the basic necessities. We enjoyed the beach toys, chairs, and floats left for us to use! We loved it being in walking distance to the ice cream and donut shop! We look forward to coming again soon!
- Just heading back from our stay and my kids didn't want to leave! The place was beautiful - close proximity to everything we wanted. The beach and good food! Pool was right on our back steps and the beach was a quick walk. Would stay again. Can't say enough about how clean the place was. Very important to us in general but especially during COVID. We felt comfortable and safe. Kitchen was fully stocked with supplies- we did a lot of our own cooking. But close to really great local spots! Will return for sure.
- Lovely place! Loved the bottom patio with hose area and enclosed garage. The kitchen was pretty well stocked as well. We had to leave early bc of a hurricane so that was a bummer. Another thing was the stairway to get to the beach was massive lol. Not really ideal if you have several small kids or are an older person with joint/muscle pain.
- Great place to stay we enjoyed every minute of it!
- Beautiful home, we had a lovely stay. Although the house was a little hard to find at first with the address given, it was easy once we found it. The pool was right behind the house which the kids loved. And the beach was just steps away, not too far. The place had all that we needed and more, we didn’t have to worry about going to the store as much. It was close by to all our destinations and that saved time for everything that we wanted to do. The signal and WiFi weren’t as strong as we had hoped and needed but overall, our stay here was a breeze and we were sad to leave.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay!! We will definitely be back 😊 - There are no comments available for this review
- We enjoyed our stay. The home is beautiful and very clean, so is the beach. Kids had a great time, lots of places to eat and things to do within walking/biking distance.