Escape to SouthBay by the Gulf #27 in the heart of Destin. This gorgeously appointed, modern, coastal chic 2 story townhouse features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. This vacation haven is equipped with a king in the master, a full in the first guest room, a twin over full bunk bed with a pullout twin trundle in the additional guest room, and a sleeper sofa in the living room to comfortably sleep up to 10 guests. With 1 designated parking spot just steps away from your door, a washer/dryer, new 55" smart TV, and a cozy patio, you won't lack for anything to make your vacation relaxing and memorable at SouthBay by the Gulf #27.
*This property is not available to adults under age 25. No Exceptions.*
*LOW Monthly Winter Rates -Not Available to Guests under age 25* Snowbird Season runs November through February on a monthly basis. The monthly rate for Nov- Jan is $1800 per month + taxes/fees. February only is available at a premium, but Jan and Feb can be reserved together for the standard rate. Monthly Rentals can be booked online and are subject to an additional $150 cleaning fee. Rates are Valid for the current Snowbird season only. Next year’s rates are subject to change.
SouthBay by the Gulf is a gated, low-density townhome community located on the beautiful emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico. This complex is beach front and steps to two full sized pools with kiddie pools, shuffleboard courts, lighted tennis courts, beachside volleyball courts and the 5 acre fresh water lake. Every townhome features a designated parking spot right in front of your door making it easy to transfer your things in-no long walks through huge parking lots searching for your car. Come experience why guests return to Southbay by the Gulf year after year!
This great complex is just under 2.5 miles away from Harbor Walk Village. Here you can find waterfront shopping, paddle board and kayak rentals, pontoon and jet ski rentals, parasailing, glass bottom boats, world class fishing, pirate ship excursions, dolphin cruises, concerts and live music, weekly fireworks, live entertainment, and an array of restaurants, including Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville and Harry T’s, to satisfy all tastes. You will be sure to find something for the whole family to enjoy.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Godiva Chocolates, AMC Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
This is across the street from Big Kahuna's Waterpark, full of great splashing fun for the kids. And it is walking distance to Mellow Mushroom and the Pancakery!
- Gorgeous Modern Décor
- Free Beach Service incl. 1 Umbrella & 2 Chairs (March- October)
- 0.3mi to Beach via Community Boardwalk
- 300 feet of Private Beach
- Two Pools, Two Kiddy Pools, Beachside Volleyball, & Tennis Court
- 5-Acre Fishable Private Lake
- Professionally Managed; 24/7 Service
Master Bedroom with King Bed Sleeps: 2
With 1 King Bed
Guest Bedroom with Queen Bed Sleeps: 2
With 1 Queen Bed
Guest Bedroom with Twin over Full Bunkbed with Twin Trundle Sleeps: 4
With 1 Twin Trundle BedWith 1 Twin Over Double Bunk Bed Bed
Living Room with Queen Sleeper Sofa Sleeps: 2
With 1 Sleeper Sofa Bed
2 Full Bathrooms
Air ConditioningCentral Air ConditioningCentral HeatingHangersHot WaterLaptop Friendly Work SpaceNice FurnishingsShampooSmoke DetectorWasherDryerBathtubIron and Ironing BoardLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedClothes WasherClothes DryerCombination Tub and ShowerFull KitchenLiving RoomShowerCeiling Fans Kitchen Equipment
Coffee MakerDishwasherRefrigeratorMicrowaveOvenStoveToaster Other Amenities
Fire Extinguisher Communications
Internet ConnectionWiFiFree Wifi Entertainment
Cable or SatelliteTvMultiple TvsSmart Tv Included Items and Services
EssentialsBeach Chair Service Outside Amenities
Patio FurnitureTennis CourtsDeck or BalconyPatio Pool and Spa
Community PoolOutdoor PoolPool Restrictions
No Pets AllowedNo Smoking Suitability
Child FriendlyFamily Friendly View and Location
Gulf ViewWalk to Beach Activities
Night LifeBeachcombingBoatingChurchesCinema or TheaterCyclingDeep Sea FishingHealth and Beauty SpaJet SkiingKayakingRestaurantsScuba Diving or SnorkelingShellingShoppingWater Sports
Exelent for vacacions - Perfect for next time thanks for every thing .everybody enjoy....
- Booked this for a bachelorette party and it could not have been better! The location is PRIME! Restaurants/bars and grocery stores are just across the road, which was super convenient! The harbor boardwalk is a quick and easy Uber ride away, and the beach is just a short stroll through the complex. Adorable decor, clean and had all the amenities we needed to make our trip a success!
A must book! - We loved this property so much!
- We enjoyed our stay at this property! The property has a clean and modern feel and the mattresses were comfortable!
- It was great we had a great time at the beach and everything was so convenient
Great location! - It was smaller than I thought from the pictures but overall great property! It was close to everything and clean!
Great time! - Great location. Super clean and a lot of room.
- Off the busy street is this nice, tucked away, peaceful spot. 5 min lovely walk to the beach where umbrellas and chairs are provided (picked up at 6pm fyi) and cute turtles to greet you as you walk over the lake (otw to the beach), nice pools, easy walk to stores and restaurants, easy parking, lots of thoughtful amenities in the condo. We needed nothing but extra toilet paper and washing detergent!
Wonderful - The house is absolutely gorgeous! There are so many amenities above & beyond expectations! The only complaint we had was the walk to the beach. However, the pros far outweigh the cons!
- Perfect place for the family! The bedrooms are separated upstairs from the living area downstairs which made it super convenient. The bedroom layouts were great too and comfortably slept 8 of us with room to spare. The bunk beds have an extra trundle bed underneath as well that we didn't know from the listing. The walk to the beach is a little long but very reasonable nonetheless. We found that driving the beach setup to the community parking by the beach access was much easier. Excellent communication with the leasing company as well. We extended our stay a few extra days and I was able to do it by a couple clicks on my phone from the beach. Will definitely be staying again!
- I love the place I enjoyed it it had games for kids ages from 6 months to 17 years old a water park across the street grocery stores across the street beach 5 minutes away walking distance Crab Island it's like 10 minutes away from the house I love it everything was in walking distance I will stay again the house was very clean no roaches clean linen clean dishes and they provided cleaning supplies
- Great place to stay! Communication was great! Clean, cute, perfect for a family with kids. The condo was nice and calm. Perfect location, nice walk to the beach. FYI: They have a grill on the back porch!
it was a beautiful place to stay in - we loved everything.
- Enjoyed our stay. Place was clean and met all our expectations. You can access the beach by using the walkway and crossing the lake. If you have a lot of things you can drive to the tennis court and park there. Overall great value for the money.