Southern Belle is a charming 3BR/3BA cottage in Magnolia Cottages by the Sea on Scenic Hwy 30A. Situated only 350 yards from the beach access and just minutes from Rosemary Beach, this stunning home is fully equipped with a large kitchen, hardwood floors, open style floor plan, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, flat screen TVs, and spacious bedrooms! Be sure to relax on the large screened-in porch with plenty of outdoor furniture! With a king bed in the master, queen bed in the 2nd bedroom, and a twin day bed w/ trundle in the 3rd bedroom, this beautiful beach home can sleep 6 guests comfortably. This location has something for everyone, whether it be playing at the beach, visiting all the 30A attractions, or swimming at the gorgeous community pool- just steps away! Enjoy lasting memories by making Southern Belle your next beach vacation tradition!
**This property does not allow parties of adults under the age of 25. No Exceptions.**
*LOW Monthly Winter Rates -Not Available to Guests under age 25* Snowbird Season runs January to February on a monthly basis. The monthly rate for Jan-Feb is $2350 per month + taxes/fees. February only is available at a premium, but Jan and Feb can be reserved together for the standard rate. Monthly Rentals can be booked online and are subject to an additional $150 cleaning fee. *Rates are Valid for the current Snowbird season only. Next year’s rates are subject to change.*
Families will love the amazing Magnolia Cottages by the Sea! This small community of Florida cottages is just across from Seacrest Beach on Scenic Hwy 30A. The location is ideal- about 1 mile from The Big Chill on 30A and minutes to Rosemary and Alys Beach! Boasting private, gated beach access and a seasonally heated community pool, Magnolia Cottages by the Sea is sure be the perfect peaceful beach vacation! Private Beach access is 500 yards away for guests who rent chairs and umbrellas through Shawns Beach Service only. Personal chairs and umbrellas are prohibited at the private beach.
Rosemary Beach is only minutes away, with shops and restaurants, including the Old World style town center w/coffee shop, bike and surf rentals, and unique shops. Check out the open-air markets on the weekends.
“The Big Chill” is the incredible spot for dining and entertainment nearby. The Hub offers something for folks of all ages and tastes, from tacos and tequila, to wings, burgers and shakes, a stop here is quick, tasty and convenient, and comes with a side of entertainment at the outdoor amphitheater. It's a great place to catch a concert, sporting event, or a movie on the lawn.
The snorkelers in your group will love the new artificial reef called Grouper Reef, deployed in 2017. Located just 970 feet out from the Inlet Beach access, it is becoming a haven for sea life. Each of the 4 snorkeling reefs comprises 40 acres of permitted sea bottom. The Grouper Reef is at a depth of 12-21 feet. We strongly recommend that snorkelers use a kayak, paddleboard, or other flotation device when visiting the snorkel reefs. Sea conditions can and do change quickly and often. Enjoy!
- 350 yards away from Sea Breeze Public Beach Access
- Fabulous screened-in porch w/ seating
- Community Pool just steps away (seasonally heated)
- Snorkel the Grouper Reef-more info under Area Attractions below
- Only 1 mile to The Hub: restaurants, shops & entertainment
- Just minutes to Rosemary Beach, Alys Beach & Seaside
- Professionally Managed; 24/7 Service
Master Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 King Bed
Guest Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 Queen Bed
Guest Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 Trundle BedWith 1 Twin Bed
3 Full Bathrooms
Air ConditioningCentral Air ConditioningCentral HeatingHangersHot WaterLaptop Friendly Work SpaceNice FurnishingsServing Bar off KitchenShampooSmoke DetectorWasherDryerIron and Ironing BoardLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedClothes WasherCombination Tub and ShowerFull KitchenLiving Room Kitchen Equipment
Coffee MakerDishwasherRefrigeratorMicrowaveOvenStoveToasterGourmet KitchenCookware and Cooking Utensils Other Amenities
Fire Extinguisher Communications
Internet ConnectionWiFiFree Wifi Entertainment
Cable or SatelliteTvMultiple Tvs Included Items and Services
Essentials Outside Amenities
Patio FurniturePatioPrivate Parking Pool and Spa
Community PoolPoolHeated Pool Restrictions
No Pets AllowedNo Smoking Suitability
Child FriendlyFamily Friendly View and Location
Walk to Beach Activities
Night LifeBeachcombingBoatingChurchesCinema or TheaterCyclingDeep Sea FishingHealth and Beauty SpaJet SkiingKayakingRestaurantsScuba Diving or SnorkelingShellingShoppingWater Sports
Florida Vaca! - Comfortable accommodation. Everything we needed. A short walk to the beach. Quiet time of year.
Perfect! - This is a beautiful home in a quiet neighborhood. It took about 4 minutes to get to the beach! RealJoy immediately answered my questions! Food choices are excellent. We definitely recommend getting the key lime pie at Paradis! After not traveling for 3 years, it was exactly what the doctor ordered! We will return!!!
Had a great stay. - Overall the house was great. We did have a problem getting the dryer to dry clothes and towels so that was a big inconvenience.
- Clean, quaint and perfect for our family of 5. I’ll say this about pretty much all rentals in this area - the late check in times (never earlier than 4:00) and early check out times (never later than 10:00) make for a great inconvenience when there is no flexibility or even option to pay a little extra for earlier check in or later check out. Therefore what could have been a 3 day, 2 night stay was really a 2 night, 1 day stay. This was an extension of another trip we had and ended up not being worth the extra effort and money. We loved the place though and we’d definitely come back.
- Nice house, short walk to the beach and pool! We enjoyed our stay and will return.
- This was a perfect home for our family of five to enjoy the beach. It’s located just a very short walk to the beach (like right across the road). There was a crosswalk with lights located at the entrance of the cottage neighborhood so that made crossing the only street between us and the beach safer. There were quite a few steps once you enter the code at the private beach entrance so that is something to be aware of if you have a lot of gear or have issues with steps. There were benches to sit and catch your breath though. The beach itself was nice and not too crowded with great beach service options. The kitchen had pretty much everything we needed to have a few meals in. The screened porch was nice, shaded, and relaxing with a ceiling fan; perfect for hanging out in the morning or evenings. Every room had a ceiling fan it that’s important for to you as well. I’d say this will be a home we try and stay in again. I would recommend for any family of 6 or fewer.
- Very nice house in quiet location with lovely screened porch. Nice bedrooms and bathrooms. Short walk to beach.
- Really nice well furnished unit!
- Great house close to the beach!!
Great vacation spot! - This house offered the perfect place for a family beach trip. It was a short walk to the beautiful beach and the cottage was spacious enough for our family of four. It was clean and had everything we needed. The space was quiet and relaxing.
- It was wonderful! Right around to corner from the pool and super close to the beach. Very clean and literally everything you need is there waiting for you, with the exception of food. We had The Beach Butlers pick up our groceries and delivered SO WORTH IT!!!
I will try to book this same house next year!
- This three bed 3 bath stay was super fabulous,cute,cozy and perfect space for many quests. With just a short walk to the beach and the pool we had our fill of water fun. All along 30A was no shortage of food and scenic views. It is well worth the money you will not be disappointed.
- Great house in a fabulous location! We loved the area and the beach was just a very short and easy walk even for our kiddos. Kitchen was stocked with everything you could need. House had plenty of towels, comfortable beds and bathrooms. Everything was well cleaned and decorated. Loved the porch too! We will definitely come back the next time we travel to the area!
- Left today and want to return tomorrow!! Have suggested to several friends and family already!
- Thanks for you hospitality and real nice location!