Sterling Reef 802 is a beautifully decorated 2BR/2BA BeachFRONT condo! Enjoy amazing Gulf Views of the sugar-white sands and the emerald waters from your large, private balcony as well as the living room, kitchen and master bedroom! This condo features a king bed in the master bedroom with balcony access, a queen bed in the guest room, sleeping 4 guests comfortably. With its breath-taking views and convenient location, Sterling Reef 802 will definitely be your next family favorite vacation destination!
*This property is NOT AVAILABLE for rent to those under the age of 25. No Exceptions
*The exterior of the Sterling Reef building is currently undergoing maintenance*
Built in 2005, Sterling Reef is in a fantastic location on Panama City Beach, only .5 miles from Shipwreck Island and within walking distance of the fishing pier. Vacation rentals at this lovely resort have a seasonally heated 4000sqft bi-level pool with waterfall at their disposal, a fitness center overlooking the pool and beach area, an activity room w/ flatscreen TV, and grills on the sky terrace. Watersport rentals are also available.
If you're looking for more adventure, the following water sports and activities you can arrange: Dolphin encounters, Banana Boat rides, Sailboat Rides/Rentals, Jet Ski Rentals, Boogie Board Rentals, Kayak Rentals, Eco-Tours and Surf Lessons.
If you're looking for great shopping and fabulous eateries, nearby Pier Park will fill the bill! With more than 125 retail, dining and entertainment choices, Pier Park is a one-of-a-kind beachfront family-friendly attraction featuring island-inspired architecture and popular stores. Dillard’s, JCPenney, Ron Jon Surf Shop, Target, Forever 21 are a but a few. Dine at numerous eateries like Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Rum Runners Tropical Grill, Dick’s Last Resort, and Five Guys Burgers or catch a show at the Grand IMAX Theater.
- Stunning Gulf Views from the Balcony, Living Room & Master!
- Beachfront Pool (Seasonally Heated), Grilling Area
- Fitness Center w/ Gulf Views, Activity Room, Onsite Watersport Rentals
- Walk to the fishing Pier; only .5 miles from Shipwreck Island!
- Professionally Managed; 24/7 Service
King Master Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 King Bed
Queen Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 Queen Bed
2 Full Bathrooms
Air ConditioningCentral Air ConditioningCentral HeatingHangersHot WaterLaptop Friendly Work SpaceNice FurnishingsServing Bar off KitchenShampooSmoke DetectorWasherDryerBathtubIron and Ironing BoardLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedClothes WasherClothes DryerFull KitchenLiving Room Kitchen Equipment
Coffee MakerDishwasherRefrigeratorMicrowaveOvenStoveToasterGourmet KitchenCookware and Cooking Utensils Other Amenities
Fire Extinguisher Communications
Internet ConnectionWiFiFree Wifi Entertainment
Cable or SatelliteTvMultiple TvsDVD Player Included Items and Services
EssentialsElevator Outside Amenities
Patio FurnitureDeck or BalconyPrivate Entrance Pool and Spa
Community PoolOutdoor PoolPoolHeated Pool Restrictions
No Pets AllowedNo Smoking Suitability
Child FriendlyFamily Friendly View and Location
Gulf ViewWalk to BeachOcean ViewBeach ViewGulf Front Activities
Night LifeBeachcombingBoatingChurchesCinema or TheaterCyclingDeep Sea FishingHealth and Beauty SpaJet SkiingKayakingRestaurantsScuba Diving or SnorkelingShellingShoppingWater Sports
- Beautiful condo..location is perfect not crowded this time of year. Had basic necessities available for making meals. Over all had an amazing time, would recommend condo!
- El llegar es perfecto muy acogedor con todas la necesidades perfecto para pasar en familia
- Overall, our stay was great. Beach chairs are available on site for rental- but be mindful of the beach chair company staffing. One of the guys is less than professional, and the rental booth is hardly manned in the morning. There are no pantry provisions, which is neither good nor bad- just come prepared (to include salt and pepper).
We will definitely be back!
- We loved our stay at Sterling Reef with RealJoy! Perfect place for a girls’ trip! Great balcony space, great ocean views and beach access.
- Perfect location! Unit was clean and very nice!
- We had so much fun on our trip. The balcony + ocean view was amazing. The condo overall was very nice with easy access to the beach and walking distance to several surf shops, the pier etc. Beach was not overcrowded at this spot which we loved and was much quieter overall. On down front beach rd about 5 mins had a lot of people and was kind of loud so I was glad to be on the side we were on. I think it was 5 mins to Walmart. Parking garage was not overcrowded. I do Recommend this place, and we will will be back 🙂
- The place is wonderful and the location is prime location. The only down side is the 10am check out but other than that this place is amazing!!😊
- I was hesitant to book this place because it only had a few reviews and some from a year or 2 ago. I was also not sure I wanted to book with a company instead of a personal host. But I took a chance and so glad I did! This place was better than I imagined! Check in was so easy. The place is huge. It’s updated, clean, nice decor. The location is amazing! The balcony is HUGE and it was so comfy. Master bedroom king size bed was so comfortable with lots of pillows. More pros: all access codes worked, WiFi worked, cable tv, right by the beach, coffee maker. I wouldn’t call these “cons” but I did know to be prepared: bring your own beach chairs. They do not come with the rental you’ll have to pay to rent them. Place does not supply coffee, filters, seasonings etc. But I knew those things and came prepared. I would absolutely recommend this place. We stayed 3 nights and It was so perfect.
- This condo was very clean and in such a great location. We had the best time!
802 - It was great even with not having the twin bed in the second bedroom. It was suppose to be a queen and twin bed in the second room.
- We very much enjoyed our stay.
It was very nice and relaxing.
I would certainly go back!
Good time - Had a good time and facilities clean.
Exceptional - There are no comments available for this review
Awesome - There are no comments available for this review
- The place was nice. Gorgeous view and great patio.
- Great spot, not over crowded plenty of room to enjoy your on space.
Exceptional - There are no comments available for this review