Sunny Side Up is a stunning 3 bedroom + Bonus Room/3.5 bath beach cottage featuring a spacious living area with hardwood flooring, modern fixtures and a large screened in porch. The open kitchen features sleek granite counter tops, gorgeous tile backsplash, an island with bar stools, and stainless appliances including a gas stove for your chef! The 1st floor master suite has a king bed and en suite bath with a walk-in shower plus sitting area. There are two more bedrooms on the 2nd floor, one with a queen bed and private bath and one with 2 twin beds. Additionally, the 2nd floor includes a bonus room with a twin over full bunkbed, and a sleeper sofa in the sitting area. Enjoy a movie on the new 50" TV in the 2nd floor sitting area! You will love all the amenities of WaterSound West, from the gated community with winding trails and boardwalks, to the zero-entry pool with cabanas, grill area and fireplace. Take the bikes to enjoy the beautiful beaches of 30A and create vacation memories of a lifetime at Sunny Side Up!
*This property is not available to adults Under the age of 25. No Exceptions.*
*LOW Monthly Winter Rates -Not Available to Guests under age 25* Snowbird Season runs January through February on a monthly basis. The monthly rate for Jan-Feb is $3300 per month + taxes/fees. Monthly Rentals can be booked online and are subject to an additional $150 cleaning fee.
Families will love the amazing amenities at WaterSound West! This 256-acre, gated community is ideally located directly on the Gulf of Mexico between Seaside and Rosemary Beach. The seasonally heated zero-entry neighborhood pool features cabanas, outdoor grills and a fireplace! Go exploring on boardwalks and nature trails that wind through the community, over the large pond, and directly to the Beach. With Horseshoe Park and Deer Lake State Park nearby, a 9 hole putt-putt course, bike and kayak rentals available, WaterSound West is sure be the perfect peaceful beach vacation!
** Bicycles ARE allowed in the WaterSoundWest community on the streets. Due to safety and legal concerns, the WaterSoundWest HOA will no longer allow bicycles on the West Beach boardwalks. However, they are still permitted on the beach walkover, with the following provisions. (1) Bicycles must be walked from where the pavement ends at the clubhouse to the entrance of the beach walkover, where the railing begins; and (2) Bicycles must be ridden at the lowest possible speed while on the beach walkover. **
“The Big Chill” is the community center for Prominence and is a quick 10 minute bike ride your home or 1.6 mile drive. The Big Chill offers something for folks of all ages and tastes, from tacos and tequila, to wings, burgers and shakes, a stop here is quick, tasty and convenient, and comes with a side of entertainment at the outdoor amphitheater. It's a great place to catch a concert, sporting event, or a movie on the lawn.
Seaside is a short drive away and is most widely known for being featured in the Truman Show with Jim Carrey. Its incredible architecture has helped to make it famous but also its faithful replication of the kind of seaside town that used to be common up and down the coast. Seaside has its own Farmer's Market, post office, Repertory Theater and neighborhood school. It boasts unique shopping, fantastic cuisine and the incredible architecture that makes Seaside famous. There are activities for everyone: kayak rentals, bike rentals, paragliding, fishing, golfing, hiking, swimming, tennis -- you'll find it all right here.
The snorkelers in your group will love the new artificial reef called Sea Turtle Reef, deployed in 2017. Located just 783 feet out from the Grayton Beach State Park access, it is becoming a haven for sea life. Each of the 4 snorkeling reefs comprises 40 acres of permitted sea bottom. The Sea Turtle Reef is at a depth of 12-19 feet. We strongly recommend that snorkelers use a kayak, paddleboard, or other flotation device when visiting the snorkel reefs. Sea conditions can and do change quickly and often. Enjoy!
- Lovely 3BR+ Bonus Room in Watersound West on 30A
- Beach Access over the Boardwalk – approx. 950 yards
- Gated community with parks, winding trails & boardwalks
- 7 Bikes Included
- Zero-entry pool w/cabanas, outdoor grill area & fireplace
- Snorkel the Sea Turtle Reef-more info under Area Attractions below
- Pool heated March 1 to summer, and over Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Café 30A, Old Florida Fish House, and The Hub nearby
- Only 3.5 miles to Seaside & 5 miles to Rosemary Beach
- Professionally Managed; 24/7 Service
Master Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 King Bed
Guest Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 Queen Bed
Guest Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 2 Twin Beds
Living area w/ Sleeper Sofa Sleeps: 2
With 1 Sleeper Sofa Bed
Bonus Bunk Room Sleeps: 3
With 1 Twin Over Double Bunk Bed Bed
3 Full Bathrooms
Air ConditioningCentral Air ConditioningCentral HeatingHangersHot WaterLaptop Friendly Work SpaceNice FurnishingsServing Bar off KitchenShampooSmoke DetectorWasherDryerBathtubIron and Ironing BoardHair DryerLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedClothes WasherClothes DryerFull KitchenLiving Room Kitchen Equipment
Coffee MakerDishwasherRefrigeratorMicrowaveOvenStoveToasterGourmet KitchenCookware and Cooking Utensils Other Amenities
Fire Extinguisher Communications
Internet ConnectionWiFiFree Wifi Entertainment
Cable or SatelliteTvMultiple TvsDVD Player Included Items and Services
Essentials Outside Amenities
GrillPatio FurniturePatioPrivate EntrancePrivate Parking Pool and Spa
Community PoolOutdoor PoolPoolHeated Pool Restrictions
No Pets AllowedNo Smoking Suitability
Child FriendlyFamily Friendly View and Location
Walk to Beach Activities
Night LifeBeachcombingBoatingChurchesCinema or TheaterCyclingDeep Sea FishingHealth and Beauty SpaJet SkiingKayakingRestaurantsScuba Diving or SnorkelingShellingShoppingWater Sports
- Awesome experience/ beautiful home, great communication, and fantastic visit to 30A!
We have been traveling to the area for about 10 years and this is now a favorite home!!!!
Beautiful Home! - We enjoyed our stay very much! We’d definitely stay again.
Pros: (1) beds were so comfy! The house was gorgeous and fit our family of 6 with extra room. We felt very at home. Extremely clean.
(2) The neighborhood was so pretty and the pool was great, too! Never overly crowded. There were 3 families we traveled with and all of us were I. The neighborhood at different houses and it was easy to ride bikes to each other.
(3) The garage was stocked with anything you could need - water tota, beach chairs, etc.
(4)The beach that is at the end of the boardwalk from the neighborhood is great! Not too crowded and beautiful.
(5)Close to all the things - Seaside shopping & dining, Rosemary Beach, The HUB, etc
cons: (1) it is a bit of a trek to the beach. We assumed from the listing it was a hop skip away. It was over a mile from the house to the end of the boardwalk. We did drive to the pool and park then walk or bike the rest of the way but it was pretty tiresome when you’re carrying your beach stuff for the day.
(2) I reached out to the management company asking if there was a Keurig coffee maker or just a regular coffee maker and the reply was that they only had a regular. When we arrived there was a Keurig and I wish I had just brought my k-cups.
(3) The house only came with 2 cleaning pods for the dishwasher and 2 kitchen trash bags for the week. We had to purchase laundry detergent & more trash bags. Not a huge deal but not typical in our pretty extensive experience with VRBOs.
Overall, a wonderful stay. We would stay again with a better plan for how to tote our beach stuff. 🙂
- This is a beautiful property in an amazing quiet location with an easy access to the beach through the neighboring state park. The streets were quiet and my children were able to bike around and just enjoy the beautiful setting. The check in and check out process was easy and convenient and the house is lovely. As a mother with young children, this property and the amenities nearby was amazing in every way for our family.
Best house we have stayed in in the area - This house was perfect!!
- Amazing amenities and thoughtful touches throughout the house. Location is in a quiet gated community that has both a community pool and a boardwalk right to the beach. Also amongst the community are bike paths that connect all the different locales. Just a few min bike ride is The Hub which is a great landing spot for eating/grabbing a drink. The bikes provided with the house were so helpful in us enjoying our stay and sightseeing in the area! Would definitely recommend for group travel!
- We stayed at this beautiful home for 4 nights and the house was beautiful. The home is modern and "like-new" and it is very private and quiet. We had a few minor issues when we checked in that the rental company addressed immediately (very impressive).
One thing to keep in mind is that although the development has beach access, the house itself is a bit of a walk to the beach, and even if you make the short drive to the pool it is still just under 1/2 mile walk from the pool area to the beach. Thus, it is best to secure beach chairs and umbrellas from a service on the beach (sadly, one was not available when we were there on our first day).
- Everyone was very nice to deal with.
Wonderful house and neighborhood. Perfect for families. Would definitely stay here again. - No issuing with rental of Properties. All questions were answered in a timely manner.
- Great house, great amenities, gated community was quiet and beautiful with a great pool and direct beach access. will stay again!
Love the location! - The property was very clean and convenient to local restaurants. We loved the neighborhood! This house had it all - from bikes, kayaks to beach toys.
Great Stay - We had a great time at this house...great location to experience 30A. The house is very clean and comfortable.
Beautiful property - My husband, son and I just returned from our stay at Sunny Side Up. The house is beautiful and very well equipped with everything you could need. The location is fantastic and the neighborhood is very quiet and peaceful. The stroll to the beach is gorgeous. Thank you for an amazing stay! We'll be back!
Great Vacation - Great location with a lot of space. Easy access to the beach and local restaurants. Highly recommended!
Great Family Getaway - We had a great week at Sunny Side Up. The neighborhood was close to many of our favorite restaurants and shops. There were lots of other families, but the pool was never crowded. The home was beautifully decorated and spotless. There was a well stocked kitchen which made staying in easy. Watersound West has a long boardwalk to the beach, but it was an easy bike ride and worth it to feel like you had the beach to yourself. Next door is a state park. There was lots of room to spread out and beautiful lagoons full of wildlife. I would recommend this as a great, safe, quiet place to stay for families.
- Fantastic area. Bikes were a great bonus!
Water sound West - My new fav location on 30-A