You won't need to look any further than Sunrise Beach 1408! This spacious 3BR/2BA condo with gorgeous gulf views is located in Sunrise Beach Resort. This beautiful unit offers sleeping accommodations for 9 people! With a king bed in the master bedroom, a king bed in the 1st guest room, a twin over full bunkbed in the 2nd guest room, and a sleeper sofa in the living area, this condo is perfect for a group or families! The master features balcony access, en suite bath with soaking tub and double vanities. Also, enjoy the convenience of the in-unit washer and dryer. Whether you are enjoying the gulf views from your private balcony or swimming in the tropical pools, there is truly something for everyone at Sunrise Beach 1408!
*Sunrise Beach now requires a $20 registration fee per stay for parking. You will receive instructions on purchasing the parking pass via email.
**This lovely unit is not available to parties of adults under age 25. No Exceptions.**
Catch some rays on the beach, swim in one of the two pools (one heated seasonally), relax in the Hot Tub, find some entertainment in the game room, or work out in the gulf front fitness center, the choice is yours. Sunrise Beach Condominiums is a fantastic, centrally located resort in Panama City Beach near Pier Park and Gulf World Marine Park, you won't lack for things to do on this vacation! Make Sunrise Beach your next vacation destination!
If you're looking for great shopping and fabulous eateries, Pier Park is close by! With more than 125 retail, dining and entertainment choices, Pier Park is a one-of-a-kind beachfront family-friendly attraction featuring island-inspired architecture and popular stores. Dillard’s, JCPenney, Ron Jon Surf Shop, Target, Forever 21 are but a few. Dine at numerous eateries like Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Rum Runners Tropical Grill, Dick’s Last Resort, and Five Guys Burgers or catch a show at the Grand IMAX Theater.
Shipwreck Island is a tropical themed waterpark on 20 acres featuring an extensive kiddie area, family slides, and challenging thrill slides. Try Pirate's Plunge, Treetop Drop or the White-knuckle Rapids.
- Amazing Views from the BeachFRONT Balcony!
- Two pools (one seasonally heated), Two Hot Tubs & Kids Splash Pad
- Fitness Center, Game Room & Covered Parking
- Walk to Sharky’s Beachfront Restaurant
- About 1 mile to Pier Park
- Professionally Managed; 24/7 service
King Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 King Bed
King Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 King Bed
Twin over Full Bunk Room Sleeps: 3
With 1 Twin Over Double Bunk Bed Bed
Living Room w/ Sleeper Sofa Sleeps: 2
With 1 Sleeper Sofa Bed
2 Full Bathrooms
Air ConditioningCentral Air ConditioningCentral HeatingHangersHot WaterLaptop Friendly Work SpaceNice FurnishingsServing Bar off KitchenShampooSmoke DetectorWasherDryerBathtubIron and Ironing BoardLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedClothes WasherClothes DryerCombination Tub and ShowerFull KitchenLiving RoomShower Kitchen Equipment
Coffee MakerDishwasherRefrigeratorMicrowaveOvenStoveToasterGourmet KitchenCookware and Cooking Utensils Other Amenities
Fire Extinguisher Communications
Internet ConnectionWiFiFree Wifi Entertainment
Cable or SatelliteTvMultiple Tvs Included Items and Services
EssentialsElevator Outside Amenities
Deck or BalconyPatioPrivate EntranceGame RoomCovered Parking Pool and Spa
Community PoolOutdoor PoolPoolHeated PoolHot Tub Restrictions
No Pets AllowedNo Smoking Community Facilities
Fitness Center Suitability
Child FriendlyFamily Friendly View and Location
Gulf ViewWalk to BeachOcean ViewBeach ViewGulf Front Activities
Night LifeBeachcombingBoatingChurchesCinema or TheaterCyclingDeep Sea FishingHealth and Beauty SpaJet SkiingKayakingRestaurantsScuba Diving or SnorkelingShellingShoppingWater Sports
- It is an excellent place to enjoy a family vacation, clean, nice, good location, and excellent communication with the staff.
- We had minor issues finding things that were already broke. Or not getting the tv remote to work correctly, couldn’t get the roku code to be able to download the you tube app for our kids to be able to watch tv and rest when we were indoors and exhausted, but we let small things go of course and still had a wonderful time 🙂 it’s a great spacious condo!!!!
Exceptional - The trip was great.
Outstanding - Great place with a great view. Had a blast.
- Everything was excellent except the cleanliness. There was dirty clothes left in the hamper from previous guest. Under the beds wasn’t even swept. There was mold growing by the bathroom vent in the smaller bathroom. The dishes in the cupboards weren’t washed properly. The dishwasher was dirty. The floors looked unswept and not mopped. It looks like the cleaners went in and put fresh sheets on the beds and made the place look like it had been cleaned, then left. Our suggestion would just be to make sure everything is actually cleaned. I’m not sure what the smoking rules are throughout the whole building, but almost every time we sat out on the balcony we smelled cigarette smoke coming from other balconies. The place is perfect and accommodated our 9 guests. The views are perfect. It is located on a busy street, but we expected a lot of traffic because it is in a very touristy place. We cooked all our meals at the condo and there was plenty of dishes, the knives were a little dull but not terrible. The appliances worked great. The wifi wasn’t slow and we were even able to hook up our Firestick to the tv. I would recommend staying here as long as it is actually cleaned.
Good stsy - Great location
Amazing views! - Our stay was nice. When we arrived to the condominium though there was a window fixture that had been ripped out of the wall. I called for someone to help with it and no one came until the next evening. We rigged up the curtain to cover the window with a bench and floor lamp. Everyone who walked by could just look right in if not. Very inconvenient! Whoever cleaned it should have made sure it was fixed. The front bunk room was very hot the entire time. A new seal around the entry door would probably help with this issue.
We bought a fan to to keep the room cool. The master and rest of the condo was great. The balcony chairs were wonderful and the views are amazing! I would recommend this place to anyone. Thank you for sharing your home with us!
Overall great property. Will stay in location again. - Overall process was simple and easy. Great location. Will definitely use for future family vacations.
- Great location. Highly recommended.
Great place - We had a great time. We are a bunch of nurses! So we needed the break! That front room was way too hot though. Like so hot lol otherwise. Great place and great view! Thanks for letting us stay!
Amazing - Great everything was perfect
Exceptional - The apartment was perfect
Nice cozy apartment
Exceptional - There are no comments available for this review