Surfin’ Turtle is located along Florida's Scenic Highway 30A where you will find something for everyone. The Gulf Place community on 30A is home to the world's most beautiful white sand beaches. Use the 4 adult bikes to take a leisurely ride to the Dune Allen Beach Access point 1.6 miles away! There are no hassles while you are here, just relax. Avoid the crowds, park in your own driveway and walk up the steps to your front door. With a king bed in the master bedroom, queen bed in the first guest room and twin beds in the 3rd guest room, this beautiful home sleeps 6 comfortably. This home boasts an open concept living space, hardwood floors, 14ft ceilings, granite countertops, washer/ dryer for your convenience and fantastic neighborhood amenities!
*This property is not available to adults Under the age of 25. No Exceptions.*
*Wristbands need to worn at the Pool, Tennis Courts, and Clubhouse and Guests will be charged $25 for each lost Wristband.*
*LOW Monthly Winter Rates -Not Available to Guests under age 25* Snowbird Season runs January to February on a monthly basis. The monthly rate for Jan-Feb is $4000 per month + taxes/fees. February only is available at a premium, but Jan & Feb can be reserved together for the standard rate. Monthly Rentals can be booked online & are subject to an additional $150 cleaning fee.
Along the west of 30A, just east of Miramar Beach, you’ll find the luxury gated community that is Cypress Dunes. Here begins the 18 mile bike path that stretches all the way to Rosemary Beach. You will love neighborhood amenities here that include gulf views from the infinity edged swimming pool (seasonally heated for spring and fall school breaks and the holidays), outdoor fireplace, large hot tub, fitness center, and a second-level sundeck overlooking the Gulf & Coastal Dunes Lake. Stroll along the wooden boardwalk and nature trails, have a picnic on the expansive recreational lawn area or get your game on at the tennis courts. For luxury and convenience, Cypress Dunes truly has something for everyone!
30A is a fantastic destination, the beaches are some of the world’s best with sugar white sand and emerald green waters. You will find plenty of beach accesses along a 17 mile stretch of Santa Rosa Beach. It boasts unique shopping, fantastic cuisine and the incredible architecture that makes 30A famous. There are activities for everyone; kayak rentals, bike rentals, paragliding, fishing, golfing, hiking, swimming, tennis -- you'll find it all right here.
The Gulf Place community is located along a 26-mile stretch of sugar-white sand and turquoise waters of Northwest Florida’s celebrated Emerald Coast. As one of the 16 distinct beach neighborhoods in South Walton, it has its own distinct character and charm. This colorful community on 30A is comprised of 25 acres located in the heart of Santa Rosa Beach on the corner of 30A and 393. Gulf Place was specifically designed to slow visitors and locals down with palm tree-lined streets, wide sidewalks, colorful outdoor patios with large umbrellas, nature walking trails, green spaces and ample park benches to sit and enjoy the views. Gulf Place is unique from all the other South Walton neighborhoods. Residents and guests gather here to enjoy original art, boutique shopping, local cuisine, live music and a laid back atmosphere.
The snorkelers in your group will love the new artificial reef called Seahorse Reef, deployed in 2017. Located just 715 feet out from the Topsail Hill Preserve State Park access, it is becoming a haven for sea life. Each of the 4 snorkeling reefs comprises 40 acres of permitted sea bottom. The Seahorse Reef is at a depth of 13-18 feet. We strongly recommend that snorkelers use a kayak, paddleboard, or other flotation device when visiting the snorkel reefs. Sea conditions can and do change quickly and often. Enjoy!
- 1 mile to Beach Highlands Neighborhood Beach Access
- FOUR included adult bikes
- Hardwood floors, 14’ Ceilings, Granite Countertops, & Stainless-Steel Appliances
- Infinity edge Pool (seasonally heated) overlooking Gulf and Tops’l State Park
- Gated Neighborhood w/Tennis courts & nature trails
- Large Screened-in Porch w/ Grill
- Snorkel the Seahorse Reef-more info under Area Attractions below
- Close to local fav, Stinkey’s Fish Camp & Grand Blvd shopping
- Professionally Managed; 24/7 Service
King Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 King Bed
Queen Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 Queen Bed
2 Twins Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 2 Twin Beds
2 Full Bathrooms
Air ConditioningCentral Air ConditioningCentral HeatingHangersHot WaterLaptop Friendly Work SpaceNice FurnishingsServing Bar off KitchenShampooSmoke DetectorWasherDryerIron and Ironing BoardLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedClothes WasherClothes DryerCombination Tub and ShowerFull KitchenLiving RoomShower Kitchen Equipment
Coffee MakerDishwasherRefrigeratorMicrowaveOvenStoveToasterGourmet Kitchen Other Amenities
Fire Extinguisher Communications
Internet ConnectionWiFiFree Wifi Entertainment
Cable or SatelliteTvMultiple TvsDVD Player Included Items and Services
Essentials Outside Amenities
Tennis CourtsPatioPrivate Parking Pool and Spa
Community PoolOutdoor PoolPool Restrictions
No Pets AllowedNo Smoking Community Facilities
Fitness Center Suitability
Child FriendlyFamily Friendly View and Location
Walk to Beach Activities
Night LifeBeachcombingBoatingChurchesCinema or TheaterCyclingDeep Sea FishingHealth and Beauty SpaJet SkiingKayakingRestaurantsScuba Diving or SnorkelingShellingShoppingWater Sports
- Beautiful home in a beautiful location with excellent amenities!
- Wonderful Dune Allen Beach cottage! We loved our stay at this property. The location was perfect for us and the home was just as advertised. Beds were comfortable, kitchen was adequately stocked with pots and utensils, and the front porch was a dream. The pool area in the neighborhood is to die for. We would definitely stay again!
Awesome Vacation Home - The Whole process could not have been easier and the home/neighborhood was beautiful, clean, and well maintained. The only negative is that there is not direct beach access and parking is limited. If you get up early enough you will not have a problem. We would come back to this property for sure.
- We stayed here last year and everything was great so we decided to go back.
Beautiful area - My husband and I extended our Florida stay and booked this property. The community was beautiful and very quiet and peaceful. The pool area was picturesque. The home was comfortable. The screened in porch was a nice bonus. The bed was very comfortable. I think the only thing I noticed and it was not a big deal was that there were some signs of wear to the property. It could use some freshening up but honestly who really cares? It was such a great place to stay! My husband even saw deer eating lily pads when he walked on the neighborhood boardwalk. It is right down the street from Topsail National park and the beach there is one of the prettiest I have ever seen! It was a great stay! Thank you!
- Great location from the beach, shopping, restaurants and large neighborhood pool
We will be back! - Our stay was amazing! Everything was clean and the communication was so quick and easy. They even had a surprise for us because of our special vacation. Would definitely recommend
- Everything was great. Location, cleanliness, check was perfect. Will definitely look at staying here again for a future Florida trip.
- Our family really enjoyed Santa Rosa and 30A beaches, the house was clean, comfortable and location convenient to local shopping, restaurants and beaches, definitely would recommend and already talking about another summer trip, the bike trails with Cypress trees, ponds and nature were so enjoyable, Cypress Dune infinity pool absolutely beautiful and peaceful.
- Clean and open house with plenty of room! Nice pools and family friendly with bikes to enjoy!
Wonderful family trip - Our first time to this area. Accommodations were excellent. We loved the feeling of a true beach house. Perfect size for our family of six. Bikes available for use. Loved sitting on the porch. Excellent location to beach and main hwy. Pool area very nice as well. Very nice neighborhood and loved the bridges over the water areas.
Surfin Turtle Beach Trip - I loved the open design of the house. Bedrooms in the back were quiet for folks who did not want to stay up late nights. Yet others could enjoy themselves. The floors need some attention. They were generally filthy. Those of us who kick off our shoes noticed how black our feet got walking on the floors. It was like going barefoot in a Jiffy Mart! The chairs around the dining table need to be thrown out. The bottom cushions are gone. You sit in them and you sink 8 inches into a hole. Time to let these go and get something else. We did appreciate having a table that could fit everyone for every meal. Loved the location. Lots to do. Topsail State Park is a real treasure!! The property managers for the house were top notch, very professional and helpful. Thanks again.
- This was an excellent location. A beautiful, peaceful neighborhood. The pool and hot tub were a hit. It affords excellent access to the beach, bike path, walking trails as well as easy access to both the whimsical 30-A corridor as well as the practical necessities along Hwy 98 such as groceries and The doughnut Hole. The house itself was stylish and clean. It was well appointed and we particularlly appreciated the screened in front porch and the clean functioning gas grill. The beds were also really comfortable. I would highly recommend this property to others and would seek it out in the future for our family.
Cypress Dunes - We enjoyed our stay. We couldn’t get the television in the second bedroom to work. Overall, very pleased w/ the property and the location.
Great Getaway - We loved the house and neighborhood! It was quiet and safe and very kid friendly! Will rent again!