Welcome to Tidewater 2209 "Tuscany at Tidewater"! This 1 bed/2 bath unit offers floor to ceiling Gulf front views from the living room and the kitchen! Relax and unwind while you watch the waves roll in from the balcony! This spacious condo features beautiful flooring throughout the unit! Also featured is an updated fully equipped kitchen with stainless steal appliances and granite counters! There’s a king bed in the master bedroom, a twin bunk bed alcove in the hallway, and a queen sleeper sofa in the living room sleeping a maximum occupancy of 5 guests! With stunning beachfront views, incredible resort amenities, and located under a mile from Pier Park, you're sure to have a perfect vacation at Tidewater 2209 "Tuscany at Tidewater"!
*This property is not available to adults under age 25. No Exceptions. *
*Guest are required to pay a fee for parking passes and wristbands at Tidewater. Pay $35 plus tax when you pre-register at least 24 hours before your stay. You may pay your fee upon arrival, however, the fee will be $45 plus tax. Save $10 on your parking fee by pre-registering early at https://www.tidewaterhoa.com/registration/guest-registration/!*
*LOW Monthly Winter Rates -Not Available to Guests under age 25* Snowbird Season runs November through February on a monthly basis. The monthly rate for Nov- Jan is $1795 per month + taxes/fees. February only is available at a premium, but Jan and Feb can be reserved together for the standard rate. Monthly Rentals can be booked online and are subject to an additional $150 cleaning fee. *Rates are Valid for the current Snowbird season only. Next year’s rates are subject to change.*
*Please note the parking garage at Tidewater has a maximum height restriction of 7 feet.*
Tidewater Beach Resort opened in March 2008. It’s a luxury resort ideally located on a large expanse of sugar-white sandy beaches along the Gulf of Mexico and convenient to area dining, shopping and activities. It has plenty of amenities designed to please. Make a splash in one of the large beachfront pools, enjoy a refreshing beverage at the poolside tiki bar or just relax with a peaceful stroll along the beach. There’s also an indoor heated pool, hot tubs, sauna, steam, room, fitness center, and MORE! Under a mile to Pier Park, Tidewater Beach Resort is a fantastic destination for your next beach vacation!
Adventurous guests might like to try kayaking, parasailing, jet skiing, diving and snorkeling excursions, all available nearby!
If you're looking for great shopping and fabulous eateries, nearby Pier Park will fill the bill! With more than 125 retail, dining and entertainment choices, Pier Park is a one-of-a-kind beachfront family-friendly attraction featuring island-inspired architecture and popular stores. Dillard’s, JCPenney, Ron Jon Surf Shop, Target, Forever 21 are a but a few. Dine at numerous eateries like Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Rum Runners Tropical Grill, Dick’s Last Resort, and Five Guys Burgers or catch a show at the Grand IMAX Theater.
- Floor to Ceiling Beach FRONT Views
- 1 Bedroom w/BONUS Bunk Alcove
- Two Gulf-side Pools, Hot Tubs, Indoor Heated Pool
- Tiki Bar, Sauna, Steam Room, Fitness Center
- Grilling Area, Game Room, & MORE
- Under 1 Mile from Pier Park
- Professionally Managed; 24/7 service
King Bedroom Sleeps: 2
With 1 King Bed
Twin over Twin Bunkbed Sleeps: 2
With 1 Twin Over Twin Bunk Bed - Hallway Bed
Queen Sleeper Sofa Sleeps: 1
With 1 Sleeper Sofa Bed
2 Full Bathrooms
Air ConditioningCentral Air ConditioningCentral HeatingHangersHot WaterLaptop Friendly Work SpaceNice FurnishingsServing Bar off KitchenShampooSmoke DetectorWasherDryerLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedClothes WasherClothes DryerCombination Tub and ShowerFull KitchenLiving Room Kitchen Equipment
Coffee MakerDishwasherRefrigeratorMicrowaveOvenStoveToasterGourmet KitchenCookware and Cooking Utensils Other Amenities
Fire ExtinguisherEvent Friendly Communications
Internet ConnectionWiFiFree Wifi Entertainment
TvMultiple Tvs Included Items and Services
EssentialsBeach Chair Service Outside Amenities
Patio FurnitureDeck or Balcony Pool and Spa
Community PoolOutdoor PoolSaunaPoolHeated PoolHot TubIndoor PoolIndoor Jacuzzi Restrictions
No Pets AllowedNo Smoking Community Facilities
Fitness Center Suitability
Child FriendlyFamily Friendly View and Location
Gulf ViewWalk to BeachOcean ViewBeach ViewGulf Front Activities
Night LifeBeachcombingBoatingChurchesCinema or TheaterCyclingDeep Sea FishingHealth and Beauty SpaJet SkiingKayakingRestaurantsScuba Diving or SnorkelingShellingShoppingWater Sports
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The condo was great and the view was amazing. It was clean and the kitchen was a perfect size. Having the washer/dryer combo in the condo was a great benefit as well. One small thing that surprised us, however, was that there was only the bare minimum of basic supplies provided such as one roll of toilet paper per bathroom. This might be sufficient for a weekend, but for a 9-night stay, it didn't last and we had to buy our own additional toilet paper, dish detergent, etc. That being said, we would highly recommend this unit - it was a wonderful place for our vacation.
- Great stay and location
2209 - Great place to stay !! We was on the 22nd floor which was nice !! Just remember no matter if elevators are going up or down get on. Very clean!! Will definitely be back!!
Tidewater 2209 - Other than needing some updated decor, this was a nice unit. Enjoyable stay.
- It was a great vacation!!
Loved it! - We had a wonderful time! The condo and view were spectacular. Love that this condo included 2 beach chairs and an umbrella. I read some of the other reviews from others and they recommended pre purchasing parking passes online to save us a little bit of money and also the elevator wait time. That was very helpful and made check in faster. And we expected long waits for the elevator but it really wasn't that bad *knock on wood*. Hope this helps others and they enjoyed as much as we did.
- Everything looks just like the pictures, needless to say we didn't have any long waits for the elevators, as I read a lot of complaints says that was there biggest issue. The weather wasn't great but we still was able to enjoy every day.
- We had a great stay!!! Very clean!! Would stay again!!
- Very nice open space beautiful views bonus area for bedding wasn’t really expecting so that was cool everyone was so nice check in was easy ! Thank you all again for making our Veterans Day one to remember we will certainly be back !
- Everything went smoothly. The condo was just as pictured. I couldn't believe how many towels there were! Thanks for a great stay.
Amazing - This was our very first time at the beach and it couldn’t have been a better experience. Our condo was amazing. The floor to ceiling views were incredible. It was a quiet condo which was lovely. My only complaint was the elevator waits but even then that wasn’t awful. We will definitely be back. Thank you Panama City for helping us create such wonderful memories!
Week stay away from home - The condo was great! Very secure and clean. The only downfall we noted during our stay involved the long wait times for elevators; however, I see this when I stay anywhere, and they do their best to streamline the elevator service by having staff to operate them.
- We loved the condo. It was spacious enough for 6 people. The view was unbelievable. The master was big and we loved listening to the waves at night. It was clean and stocked with small toiletries and kitchenware. We loved the location being on the quieter end. Not near as much traffic. But close enough to get to everything. We rented a golf cart and had fun driving around. The ONLY complaint is the elevators. And honestly, they tried. They had people manning them during busy times. But there just isn't enough. This did not ruin our stay. It was annoying at times but if slow elevators ruin your trip to beautiful Panama City Beach then you're with the wrong people or you are the wrong people lol.