Windward 106 at Edgewater
Windward 106 is a lovely 2 bedroom, 2 bath gulf-front condo that is located on the first floor of the Windward Building at the Edgewater Beach and Golf Resort in Panama City Beach. This beautifully decorated condo sleeps 6 with a king in the master bedroom, a queen in the guest bedroom, and a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room. It is also complete with a fully-equipped kitchen, a washer and dryer, and a private balcony to take in the stunning views of the Gulf Coast. Sit on your couch and gaze out of the sliding glass doors to watch the amazing sunsets. Windward 106 is perfect for your beach vacation!
*This property is not available to adults Under the age of 25. No Exceptions.*
*LOW Monthly Winter Rates -Not Available to Guests under age 25* Snowbird Season runs November through February on a monthly basis. The monthly rate for Nov- Jan is $1900 per month + taxes/fees. February only is available at a premium, but Jan and Feb can be reserved together for the standard rate. Monthly Rentals can be booked online and are subject to an additional $150 cleaning fee. *Rates are Valid for the current Snowbird season only. Next year’s rates are subject to change.*
*Use of the fitness center is $12 per person for a day pass, or $45 for a weekly pass which covers everyone in your party over age 18.*
Windward is only 6 stories high and shares a pool only with its twin building, designed specifically for providing a retreat of convenience, privacy, and relaxation. Edgewater Beach and Golf Resort amenities include: a half mile of private beach, Polynesian-style lagoon pool, eleven total pools, six reflecting ponds, Plexicushion tennis courts, four hot tubs, shuffleboard, on-site restaurants, a 9-hole executive golf course, and endless Florida sunsets. As this resort is extensive, there are golf cart shuttles to take you wherever you'd like to go. You'll find restaurants galore, like Ocean's Bar and Grill for gulf front dining, Starbucks coffee shop, Paradise Pizza, Blenders for frozen drinks on the Lagoon Pool Deck, and Edgie's Corner Market for ice cream or coffee. Other restaurants are within walking distance.
If you're looking for more adventure, the following water sports and activities can be arranged: Dolphin encounters, Banana Boat rides, Sailboat Rides/Rentals, Jet Ski Rentals, Boogie Board Rentals, Kayak Rentals, Eco-Tours and Surf Lessons.
If you're looking for great shopping and fabulous eateries, nearby Pier Park will fill the bill! With more than 125 retail, dining and entertainment choices, Pier Park is a one-of-a-kind beachfront family-friendly attraction featuring island-inspired architecture and popular stores. Dillard’s, JCPenney, Ron Jon Surf Shop, Target, Forever 21 are a but a few. Dine at numerous eateries like Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Rum Runners Tropical Grill, Dick’s Last Resort, and Five Guys Burgers or catch a show at the Grand IMAX Theater.
- Gulf Front Views from the Living Room and Balcony
- Multiple on-site restaurants, 11 pools, 4 hot tubs, tennis courts, 9-hole executive golf course
- Gulf Front Pool (Seasonally Heated)
- Fitness center
- Enjoy golf cart shuttles that will drive you around the resort
- Professionally Managed; 24/7 Service
With 1 King Bed
With 1 Queen Bed
With 1 Sleeper Sofa Bed
Oct 21, 2022
Sep 05, 2022
Aug 30, 2022
Aug 01, 2022
Jul 14, 2022
Jun 25, 2022
May 25, 2022
Apr 22, 2022
1. First floor- about 8 ft above sand. Easy beach access and great views. We have 3yo, but railing is plenty high and sturdy.
2. Very clean and comfy. Look is a bit out of date, but wear is minimal. Not super "fancy" but clean, nice, spacious.
3. Nice facility. Larger pool area is a bit of walk. We didn't mind. There is a golf cart shuttle all around.
4. Lots of security to enter. The back is a busy/loud street, but not too noticeable.
5. Beaches are clean, super soft sand, gorgeous.
6. Lagoon pool ia very nice, pretty crowded on weekends. Only two hot tubs, which aren't that huge. The other pool with hottub is in feont of tower 2 and says for tower 2 guests only.
7. Nice staff at resort
8. If you want a cheaper price, other units are across the road and looked nice. There's a pedestrian bridge connection and golf carts to give you rides
9. RealJoy was easy to work with
Apr 20, 2022
Apr 10, 2022
Mar 17, 2022
The location is perfect. Panoramic views of the beach, can watch sun rise and set as well as listen to waves crashing on the beach from the balcony! A very short walk from the unit to the beach. No more than a 15 min drive to just about anything you could want to do (Pier Park, Mini Golf, Go Carts, Grocery, Dolphin Cruises, Restaurants). Much of which is actually within walking distance. We stayed 7 days and still did not do everything there is to experience in the area.
Sep 29, 2021
Aug 12, 2021
Jul 12, 2021
Jun 08, 2020